Age: ** years old
Senior Inspector of Public Relations and Media
from 05.2019 to the present (6 months)
Ternopil city council, Ternopil (local government)
1. Development of standards for publishing open data on the national portal.
2. Receiving Open Data City Award 2019 - for the highest standards of publication of open data by city authorities.
3. Start creating a GIS map of the city.
from 08.2017 to 05.2019 (1 year 9 months)
Telesvit, Ternopil (telecommunications, cable TV)
Solve current problems online.
from 10.2016 to 11.2016 (1 month)
WPCom, Łódź (Internet Communications)
Connection of subscribers via fiber-optic cable to the Internet, Orang cable television in Lodz (Poland).
Engineer of the 2nd category
from 07.2014 to 09.2016 (2 years 2 months)
PJSC "Kyivstar", Ternopil (Communication, Internet communications)
Control over the quality of work performed when subscribers are connected to the Home Internet service by PJSC "Kyivstar" by contractors' installers.
Quality control of the performance of works when placing the Company's equipment in homes.
Quality control of performance of planned works on maintenance of equipment of the company located on residential buildings.
Resolve current issues with online subscribers and issues with subscribers.
Sales Support Manager
from 08.2013 to 07.2014 (11 months)
PJSC "Kyivstar", Ternopil (Communication, Internet communication.)
Organization of sales and control of the implementation of the sales plans of the FTTB service by managers of contractors. Carrying out various promotions to promote the service in a highly competitive environment. Work with problematic clients.
Customer Service Manager
from 09.2012 to 08.2013 (11 months)
"Polygon", Ternopil (Internet connection)
Work with clients of other companies to connect to the Kyivstar Home Internet service.
Best Representative Manager September 2012 - March 2013
from 09.2011 to 10.2012 (1 year 1 month)
PE "Pulsar", Ternopil (Internet Service Provider)
1. Installation and maintenance of IP-telephony (Ubuntu + Asterisk)
2. Installation of IP TV (VMWare, Debian)
3. Resolving issues with local governments.
4. Correspondence with local governments, Oblenergo and others.
5. Solving customer issues.
6. Study and analysis of the cable TV market and Internet access.
7. Search for new customers.
Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board
from 12.2010 to 03.2011 (3 months)
OJSC "Building Materials", (Production)
1.Search and introduction to production of new products.
2. Conducting negotiations with corporate clients.
3. Conducting of work and negotiations with representatives of state structures (environmental, geological, customs and other inspections, deputy corps).
Head of Software and Computer Department
from 08.2005 to 12.2010 (5 years 4 months)
1. Organization of the department after creation.
2. Ensuring the smooth functioning of the TMCZNVD computer networks and the Ternopil City Council's Department of Labor and Social Policy (staff of 6 people served 80 computers, 5 servers, 3 large software complexes and more than 150 staff).
3. Negotiating the purchase of optimal technical support (computers, office equipment) to ensure TMCZNVD work.
Head of service department
08.2004 to 01.2005 (5 months)
"Complyus", (Trading in IT goods)
1. Assembly of systems, pre-sales preparation and testing of computer and office equipment.
2. Warranty and post-warranty servicing of computer and office equipment.
3. Study and analysis of the local computer and office equipment retail market. Search for wholesale suppliers.
4. Development of discount programs, stocks.
Ternopil National Pedagogical University
Faculty of Physics and Mathematics, Ternopil
Higher, from 09.1993 to 05.1999 (5 years 8 months)
• Theoretical and practical course of work on the FOREX and STOCK world financial markets. (2011, 3 months)
• Investment Management Service - Personal Development Training. (2011)
• 2011 - Training of active sales of Internet access service to Polygon Company (2012)
• Self-education: C #, R programming.
Professional and other skills
• Computer skills
Administration of the Windows family (including server)
Administration of the Linux family of systems
Working with virtualization systems (VMWare, XEN)
Installation on the settings of corporate IP-telephony.
Installation and debugging of networks
Configuring EDGE CORE and CISCO Switches.
Maintenance of computers
Office software administration
Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office family
Programming (FoxPro, Python, C #, R)
Ensure antivirus protection of the entire information infrastructure
Consultations on the purchase of software, hardware
Providing information security, delimiting access to resources, developing regulatory documentation
• English fluent
• Russian - fluent
• English - initial
• Polish – medium
Some professional skills:
Excellent knowledge of computer hardware and software.
I have the skills to find and organize information.
I can analyze the information received and predict future actions.
Analytical mindset, strategic thinking, performance, responsibility, perseverance, endurance, ability to learn quickly. Possession of a PC at the level of system administrator and programmer.