E D U C ATION
De La Salle University – MSIT
Master of Science in
A.Y. 2006 - 2012
Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
College of Engineering
Bachelor of Science in
S.Y. 1996 - 2001
S.Y. 1992 – 1996
W O R K E X P E R I E N C E
AVP - Technical Support Head
• Managing a team of individuals that handles technology support of the Customer Contact Center of BDO. Two main technologies are being supported, Aspect and CRMNext.
AVP – Core Infrastructure Unit Head
• Leading an organization of talented individuals that manages the Core Infrastructure Systems of the bank, including Microsoft Infrastructure
(AD, Exchange and O365), vmWare environment, Linux Systems,Storage and Backup, Banking Systems, Websphere, AIX, IBM Power Servers and AS400. Currently developing the following: Nagios, Ansible, Openstack, Docker and Kubernetes.
• Design and architecture for the platforms for the environment that the team handles. Provides forecast and budget for infrastructure expenditures under core infrastructure.
Team Lead/Senior Analyst
• Supervising and leading a team of 6 individuals that support the Japan region and Global initiatives.
• Part of the Senior team which guides other members in executing different administrative tasks and troubleshooting of issues.
• Approves and reviews request for change (RFC) for the infrastructure team as part of the Change Management process.
• Provides coaching, regular meetings and management of the Japan Infrastructure team.
• Created processes in updating server hardware infrastructure firmware and drivers using HP SIM.
• Completed the AD RAP project for the company to improve the active directory infrastructure.
• Technology management of Windows 2008, 2012 servers, vmWare 5.0 and 5.5 environments.
AVP II - Project Engineer/Systems Administrator
• Part of Global Technology Infrastructure team that manages 10000+ servers of the company’s line of business.
• Technology management of the following: Windows 2003 and 2008 domain (including Active Directory and DFS), VMWare (ESX), Terminal and Citrix Servers.
• Management of servers HP Proliant and Blade servers, MOM, SCOM and HP Systems Insight Management, HP EVA, HP VCEM,. Review and resolves alerts via logs consolidated on the management softwares mentioned.
• Access rights management and operational management for ECCS
(Enterprise Call Center Services). Patch and remote management via iLO is also included.
• Server management of the following voice/recording applications: NICE, Genesys and Aspect.
• One of the two trainers and interviewers in Manila for newly hired engineers.
• Currently part of the Server Infrastructure Projects team tasked in expanding sites.
JP Morgan & Chase, Co.
– Sep 2013
– July 2016
– December 2018
Mapua Institute of Technology
j _ s a l o n g a @ y a h o o . c o m + 6 3 9 1 7 8 8 6 4 8 1 9 S u m m a r y
Technology management with local, regional and
global experience handling different infrastructures, Microsoft, vmWare, Unix, Linux, AIX, AS400 and
currently developing the following: Nagios, Ansible, Openstack, Docker and Kubernetes. and different
cloud solutions in emerging markets today,
spanning banking, insurance, BPO and technology
industries built from years of experience.
VMWARE CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL (VCP)
Designing, implementing, and supporting
datacenter infrastructure technologies which
improve and solve business needs.
MICROSOFT® CERTIFIED SYSTEMS
ENGINEER (MCSE) with extensive network
diverse technical experience in the IT field,
emphasizing network administration, server and
PC support. Excellent problem solver with strong
communication, team player and interpersonal
MICROSOFT® CERTIFIED TECHNOLOGY
SPECIALIST (MCTS) with extensive technical skill
in new emerging technologies, Windows 2008 and
FOUNDATION CERTIFICATE IN IT SERVICE
MANAGEMENT (ITIL®) understanding of the basic
terms, concepts, and relationships between ITIL®
processes. Hands-on experience and expertise in
delivering advance technology solutions on
businesses to meet its diversity needs.
– May 2019
f a i t h g a z m i n @ g m a i l . c o m + 6 3 9 1 7 8 1 1 3 3 8 5 W O R K E X P E R I E N C E
Systems Architect/Site Lead
• In charge of ETelecare’s system infrastructure and leading the operational team in the new site at Shaw, Mandaluyong tagged as CC7.
• Wasable to develop individuals to become MCP’s.
• Has undergone the Microsoft Rapid Deployment program for new Microsoft technologies.
• Case Study for RDP can be accessed on this site: http://www.microsoft.com/casestudies/casestudy.aspx?casestudyid=400***-****
• Was able to deploy cluster technologies based on Windows 2008 which provided failover of 5-10 seconds.
• Completed the SOX control access project in US office (January – March 2008).
- Jun 2008
j _ s a l o n g a @ y a h o o . c o m + 6 3 9 1 7 8 8 6 4 8 1 9 Network Consultant
• Responsible for the design of Network Separation/Migration of Corebuilt and Pacific Consultants International Asia Inc.
• Designed three products for security/firewall setup, Cisco, Juniper and Fortinet.
- Oct 2006
Network Operations Engineer
• Responsible for the maintenance of the data center and NT administration of the domain.
• Maintains network security and anti-virus software.
• Performs backup on internal network servers.
• Monitors infrastructure including servers, network and replication of the infrastructure.
• Provides full support of the infrastructure 24x7. Aug 2005
- Jul 2006
Systems Administration roles in eTelecare, Insulaar Savings Bank and Computer Devices Corp.
Jan 2002 • Systems Administration
- Aug 2005
C H A R A C T E R R E F E R E N C E
Available upon request.