S/o Kuppayya I Moger
Post Heble At Kukneer
Taluk Bhatkal, Uttar Kannada 581 320
Mob : 903-***-****
Email – email@example.com
Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in a successful professional firm that allows Professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible and learning continuously with the Organization. Sl.No. Course School / Institute
Pass of the year Percentage
01 SSLC (CBSE) Jawahar
02 Diploma in
03 Bachelor of
Name of Current Employer :- Communication Test Design Inc.(INDIA) Designation :- Service Engineer.
Current Employee Since :- 2017 - till date.
VENKATESH K MOGER
Basic Knowledge of Computer.
Electronics Circuit Simulation & PCB Simulation & Designing .
Know about networking models and also cicso structure and routers,OSI models, Etc.
Knowledge on electronic circuits and electronic devices
Logic design,Analog electronics,Digital Electronics, Analog Communication, Digital Communication, Microcontrollers And Microprocessors.
Knowledge on Communication .
Electronics knowledge: Debugging of different kinds of motherboards and electrical Simulation, calibration of signal conditioning device, testing, compiling results.
Operating System: -Windows 98/XP, Windows
Technologies:-Win stress, Burn Test, 3D mark test and Pc Doctor.
Certification :- 5s
Project Motherboard Servicing and Testing
Customer Name DELL
Description The project involves Debuging of Motherboards from card to chip level which in turn involves testing of motherboards by using advanced software technolog. COMPUTER SKILLS
• Working experience with different types of RAM’s like DDR2,DDR3,DDR3L,DDR4.
• Knowledge about different types of CPU’s like
• Debugging and testing of different types of ports like HDMI,USB2.0,USB3.0,DVI,C-TYPE,NFC,VGA,RS232,WIDI.
• Perform testing as per specific test procedures by using measuring instruments and computer test programs.
• Reads and interprets specific test procedures to properly perform, analyzes and repair product failures, as per the parts required.
• Good understanding in Computer architecture, software tools and operating systems.
• Downloading software and drivers to test that faults are properly rectified 1st time.
• Knowledgeable in electronic measuring instruments, assorted related tools and Computer test program accurately.
• Ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
• Background in soldering and reworking surface mount components.
• Escalate technical issues to R&D/Product Management as needed.
• Finding out the opportunities for improvement to avoid the human errors and suggesting through implementation of quality concepts like Kaizen, Poka yoke.
• Experience with multiple Laptop configurations and environments.
• Identify mother board part no and description of different parts of Laptops & Desktops.
• Indent the parts & components required byline engineers with respective part number.
• Support for New Part Implementation(NPI).
• Trouble shooting Mother Boards including surface mount, component level.
• Process coordinator.
• Identify problems in motherboards using schematics and technical documents.
● Customer Focus: Ability to bring customer delight at every step and every action.
● Team Work: Ability to leverage self and collective capabilities to work seamlessly.
● Result Orientation: Timely results achievement with excellent execution.
● Global Mindset: Ability to identify global opportunities to leverage them.
● People development: Ability to facilitate people to excel in there, area of work.
Name : Venkatesh K Moger
Father Name : Kuppayya I Moger
Date of Birth : 14-12-1989
Gender : Male
Religion : Hindu
Nationality : Indian
Hobbies : Playing Games & Reading Books
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place : Bangalore Yours Faithfully
Date : (Venkatesh K Moger)