Ashley Thacker firstname.lastname@example.org 310-***-****
To obtain a rewarding position working effectively with people utilizing my customer service skills and Human Resources experience.
Meggitt North Hollywood, CA July 2019 – Current
Human Resources Representative
● Run with new hire onboarding. including running background checks, I-9 verifications, export controls, signing of new hire paperwork, and requesting required accesses and equipment.
● Handle all verifications of employment, unemployment and disability requests.
● Conduct new hire orientations and explain benefits, policies and procedures, employee handbook, and tour of the facility.
● Handle weekly and monthly reports for HR and payroll department.
● input and update all employee data in HRIS system.
● Create access badges to facility and Kronos timekeeping badges.
● A member of the safety team. I conduct weekly safety trainings with HR department.
● Handle billing, timecard, and PO requests in SAP. TEKsystems El Segundo, CA October 2015 – July 2019 CSA/Customer Support Associate
● Completion of assigned projects and tasks while delivering exceptional internal and external customer service.
● The ability to enter data with accuracy and consistency and manage system information, while maintaining personal credibility, high standards and good character.
● Director, recruiter and client partnership with consultant onboarding and payroll processes.
● Coaching and developing peers on how to be successful in the role.
● How to handle voluntary or involuntary terminations such as processing final pay, Workers Comp.
● Knowledge of CA payroll auditing and collection processes.
● Technical professional onboarding process, ie; submitting backgrounds, drug tests, and processing I-9 verifications.
● A key member of a women’s employee resource group. I handled meetings and event coordination.
● Answering phones and handling high call volume, while maintaining excellent customer service.
● A liaison to bridge communication between field offices and corporate partners.
● Managing daily reports effectively in and out of excel and InfoPath.
● Processing of external expenses
● 1st and 2nd quarter team completion of 100% of all completed compliance, time cards, I-9’s, and new hire paperwork.
● Communicate with Directors, Project managers, Program managers, consultants to discuss policies and procedures.
● Produced financial report for directors daily and weekly.
● Travel to assist other offices in other states with attrition and training new hires.
● Assistant to CSS and HR- following Federal and CA laws and regulations while maintaining confidentiality. The EyeSite an Optometric Group Brentwood, CA April 2015 – October 2015 Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
● Greet patients and provide them with exceptional customer service.
● Prepare patient charts and verify insurance.
● Responsible for filing, faxing, scanning, copying and other administrative duties.
● Answer phones using proper phone etiquette.
● Follow HIPAA rules and regulations
● Updating electronic patient records, make and regulate patient appointments.
● Keep office organized and properly stocked with necessary materials.
● Take orders for contact lenses and other materials to help maintain a daily sales goal. RIC Insurance Santa Rosa, CA February 2014 – April 2015 Receptionist/ Assistant Underwriter
● Provided high-level support to the IT Department, HR and small accounts department.
● Answered high volume phone calls on a multi-line telephone system and distributed calls accordingly.
● Performed all administrative duties including preparing and picking up mail, greeting visitors, monitoring faxes, and handling all office relations.
● Operated computer systems such as MS Office Suite and Google Docs daily.
● Updated inter-office data and maintained systems. City Dental Care Lawndale, CA May 2011 – June 2013 Receptionist/ X-Ray Technician
Ronnie’s Diner Los Angeles, CA July 2006 – April 2012 Evening Manager
● Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
● PeopleSoft, InfoPath, Sterling, EVerify, Salesforce, Fieldglass, IQN, Econometrix, Eastridge, Zerochaos, Peoplefluent, TargetCW, Escreen, SharePoint, Oracle, SAP, HRISON, Kronos and Litmos.
● Type 45 WPM
● On The Spot Award- TEKsystems October 2018
● Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
● Exceptional telephone etiquette and customer service. EDUCATION
Venice High School Los Angeles, CA August 2004 – April 2008 Loyola Marymount University Human Resources Management Certificate May 2019