Mechanical Engineer (CV)
Name: Ahmad Hasan Jabali Date of birth: 1984.
Mobile: +966-********* Marital status: married.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Nationality: Jordanian. Career objectives:
An Experienced Mechanical Engineer with a wide range in MEP design implementation and supervision, strong leadership skills include developing and motivating others to achieve their objectives. Looking forward one of the following position (technical office engineer, Supervisor Engineer, site engineer).
Educational & Technical Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering “General Mechanics” from Philadelphia University Jordan, February 2009. GPA ‘’GOOD’’.
• Diploma in production technology from "Al-Balqa' Applied University Faculty of Engineering Technology Jordan’’ 2005.
• Affordable House Company a subsidiary of Bin Saedan Group December 2014 – present (two private compounds and seven commercial project in Riyadh).
• Horizon Service Company April 2014 to November 2014 (private compound in Riyadh).
• Al Qussie International Company July 2009 to April 2014 (mega refugee camp in jazan governmental).
Technical office Engineer, responsible to Supervision of the Commercial and mega residential projects, Preparation and review of mechanical design, calculations drawings and specifications according to the international codes and prepare tender documents.
solve problem in site, value Engineering to reduce the cost, Review and prepare shop drawing in conjunction with other works to ensure perfect coordination, Review materials submittals. Training courses:
• Project Management Professional (PMP) 36 hours.
• How you can dialogue and convince others (Lecturer Dr. Tariq AL Habib). Skills and Capabilities:
HVAC, Plumbing, Firefighting, LPG, swimming pool, irrigation and other related works. Excellent Computer Skills in MS Office and other Engineering software such as Auto CAD, Pipe Flow Expert, Hourly Analysis Program (HAP) Fire elite.
- Jordanian engineer association. - Saudi engineer association. Languages:
Arabic: Native language. English: good in speaking, writing and reading.