Hamzajalil.com / email@example.com / 289-***-****
A highly motivated, skilled and knowledgeable professional with a high level of expertise in many programming and computer applications. Seeking an opportunity to leverage my technical, analytical and coding skills
T E C H N I C A L S K I L L S
HTML5/CSS3, SQL, React, Python.
Database: MySQL, DB2
Technologies: Unix/Linux, TCP/IP,
WireShark, Scrapy, Cherwell,
Frameworks: MVC, BootStrap
Unit Testing & Test-Driven Dev
E D U C A T I O N
York University – Toronto, ON.
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in
Computer Science. 2020
P R O F E S S I O N A L E X P E R I E NCE
Junior Developer Global Star 06/2013 – 02/2016
• Used knowledge of programming techniques to analyze system failures and provide resolutions to incidents, while meeting the business requirements
• Developed multi-tier websites using React and CSS web frameworks
• Maintained web databases for clients to enhance user experience in real time using GitHub, DB2, SQL
• Integrated front-end design using HTML5/CSS3/bootstrap with backend APIs
• Enhanced leadership skills by facilitating communication between developers and clients, and overseeing project progress Help Desk Analyst/ Developer YorkU IT Dept 05/2016 – 06/2017
• Resolved computer issues in university laboratories, tracked major IT incidents, and assisted students with BMC Remedy and Cherwell AR system at the service desk
• Troubleshooted and configured the university network through command prompt using IP/DNS servers(RseNet) dedicated to students in dormitories.
• Managed new user profile authentication problems and course enrollment issues to newly enrolled students in York’s online chat rooms.
• Provided first-level contact support and conveyed resolutions to customers purchasing software’s for research, personal and business use.
• Cross-functionally communicated unresolved queries to the appropriate teams.
• Analyzed customers software needs and provided appropriate enterprise solutions to software development teams in research before moving into production.
Wireless Consultant Wireless Wave (Glentel) 02/2018 – current
• Assisting clients in finding optimum cellular and residential solutions for personal use, while continuously catering to small businesses and their business needs.
• Selling products from major telecommunication brands in a competitive and sales driven environment.
• Continuously driving the major sales of products and services of various carriers by consistently meeting and exceeding individual sales targets.
• Providing product and service training to new employees and continuously motivated the team to exceed targets
V O L U N T E E R
FUNDRAISER for Pancreatic Cancer PRINCESS MARGRARET HOSPITAL 09/11/2019 FUND CORDINATOR UNICEF 04/2018 – 08/2018
CAMPUS AMBASSADOR HEART AND STROKE FOUNDATION 05/2016 – 08/2017 TEAM LEAD LASSONDE STUDENT GOVERNMENT 09/2016 – 10/2016