Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Manufacturing, Warehouse, Industrial
Desired Job Types
Assembly Line Worker
FCA Group LLC - Toledo, OH
April 2017 to May 2019
• Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
• Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
• Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
• Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
• Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
• Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
Campbell Soup Company - Napoleon, OH
January 2016 to March 2017
Accept or reject finished items
Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications
Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
Report inspection and test data
Monitor or observe operations to ensure that they meet production standards
Recommend adjustments to the process or assembly
Lift 25-75lbs Fast Pace
Vehtek Systems - Bowling Green, OH
July 2014 to January 2016
Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
Maintain activity logs
2.9 in Wood tech/General
Bowsher High School - Toledo, OH
August 2010 to June 2014
Assembler, Machine Operation, Quality Inspections (3 years)