VLADIMIR PARDO Email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 650-***-****
Industrial Engineer with extensive experience in logistics/ manufacturing/ planning/operations and management. Process Coordinator, Planning and scheduling of shipments of orders, storage and inventory manager. Management and control of inventories in distribution systems, displacement and shipping routes, Processes of Cross-Docking, Picking and Packing, handling the entire logistics supply chain, management indicators to meet the goals and budgets established by the Company. Management and control of information systems or software, ERP modules, production, inventory, billing and purchasing, Software Factory.
Production: Plant Management, Production Planning and Scheduling, Personnel Management Integrated Management Systems (HSEQ): Implementing and Maintaining the System, Internal Audits ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007.
SKILLS: Management Software for production planning and control, inventory, planning and scheduling physical inventory, purchasing and billing. Management indicators, Production Control, Internal Audits for system control (Quality, Occupational Health, Industrial Health and Safety and Environment), Inventory Control and balancing, service internal and external customers. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Safeway Inc. (February 2018 – current EEUU)
● Receiving clerk.
● Retrieve customer orders and transport products from warehouse storing areas to shelves and store displays.
● Night crew stock clerks keep a record of all items that enter or leave stockrooms and inspect inventory for damage.
● They scan radio frequency identification tags for inventory control, arrange goods on shelves and fill orders by customers.
Paso Consultores S.A.S (March 2014 - December 2017) (Colombia)
● Consultant in Integrated Management Systems (SGI)
● Diagnosis, updating and implementation of the integrated system of Management in companies, Assistance in compliance with Decree 1072 of 2015 (of the occupational safety and health system), legal requirements, structuring and documentation of the same. (The project has been developed in a dental laboratory, an accounting firm, petroleum services, dental products commercialization).
● Planning and develop of audits to control the Integrated Management Systems to avoid cost overruns, reduce defects, keep the procedures and penalties of almost $ US 200.000 and close of the company.
● Guarantee and keep the system to guarantee the customer satisfaction CI Digicosmetics SAS (ROLDA )November 2011 November 2013
● Coordinator entire logistics process from material requirement (MRP2).
● Storage and inventory control of raw materials, finished products. Planning and scheduling shipments according to orders organizing routes, track conveyor, control and assurance procedures SGC logistics.
● Was achieved develop a just in time in the storage improving the cash flow in the purchasing saving almost $US 300.000.
● Was achieved improve the relationship with the provider getting better conditions of cost in the transport shipments saving $ US 50000 per year.
Marketing and Advertising Double RR. November 2008 - July 2011. Planning and directing all activities to meet customer orders with excellent quality and service, satellite control, production scheduling and delivery of products, purchasing and inventory management.
Intraplás May 2005 - June 2006
● Management and inventory control, storage, care of customers and suppliers. Dispatch Coordinator and routes, displacements of trucks and containers for export . Later I served as Director of the extrusion production plant ( Rigid and Flexible plastic, extruders and pelletizing ), operating personnel management, compliance management indicators, production schedules and quality assurance system (QMS and traceability ). Industries Spring LTDA. February 2000 - September 2003. Responsible for the planning and scheduling of production plants spring, installation and software update and MRP2 philosophy with which the company works. Monitoring and evaluation of procurement and production budgets, rolling warehouses, and inventories, we increased by 15% the production of the company.
Diciembre 2017 CORPORACION UNIVERSITARIA MINUTO DE DIOS SPECIALIZATION
In Occupational Health and Safety System with license No 359 November 2002 FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA LOS LIBERTADORES INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER
December 1998 FUNDACION TECNOLOGICA CIDCA
October 2010 SGS International
INTERNAL AUDITOR IN INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT
SYSTEMS ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 certified April 2010 SENA
Training NTC ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ISO
March 2006 BUREAU VERITAS (BVQI )
September 2004 ELECTRONIC LANGUAGE CENTER
PROFESSIONAL TECHNICAL ENGLISH
October 2002 UNIVERSIDAD LOS LIBERTADORES
Carlos Roberto Galindo Business Manager
Sandra Lorena Gomez Manager
Winston Mosquera Industrial Engineer.
Fundación Universitaria Los Libertadores
Phone .7194865 / 311-***-****