Curriculum Vitae–MMMLlaguno, ****
MARIA MARCHY M.LLAGUNO
Civil Engineer, Lic.No.: 0163725
Mobile No.: +974********
Email Add. : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Doha, Qatar
i. Can read and understand Structural, Architectural, Specifications, technical manuals and Design and Shop Drawings. Keen attention to small details.
ii. Can do quantity/cost estimates and measurements based on drawings and actual site measurements.
iii. Able to manage direct construction manpower during project implementation.
iv. Familiar with safety rules, construction regulations, contracts, materials, tools and equipments and is also can also talk to subcontractors and can negotiate to suppliers and clients.
v. Also knowledgeable in other computer softwares and programmes such as AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, and Microsoft Office
(Excel, Word & PowerPoint). And also has a basic knowledge in STAAD and Revit.
vi. Excellent in written and oral communication. Can write technical documents/letters. Can speak English fluently. vii. Diligent, organized, fast learner and willing to be trained at this point of my career, welcomes challenges positively and has the ability to perform under pressure which when coupled with passion, eagerness and enthusiasm to apply the knowledge and skills acquired from the 5 years in the University and the trainings and seminars attended during this period will surely be a positive contribution to the successful delivery and completion of a project and ultimately become a valuable asset of the company in all its succeeding endeavors.
I. PROFESSIONAL LICENSES/ELIGIBILITIES
i. Registered/Licensed Civil Engineer(2018)- PRC Philippines ii. Certified Safety Officer 2 (Construction Safety And Health)
(2018)- Bicol Occupational Safety and Health Network, Inc. iii. Civil Service Professional Career Examination(2017)-Civil Service Commission, Philippines
II. TRAININGS & SEMINARS
i. Construction Safety and Health Training
BU East Campus,Legazpi City, Albay,Philippines, 2018 ii. AUTODESK FUSION 360 Training
BU East Campus,Legazpi City, Albay,Philippines, 2017 iii. Part and Assembly Modeling in Fusion 360 Training BU East Campus,Legazpi City, Albay,Philippines, 2017 iv. NSCP 2015 Lecture Series on the Updates of the New Curriculum Vitae–MMMLlaguno, 2019
Page 2 of 3
National Structural Code of the Philippines, Volume I- Buildings, Towers and Other Vertical Structures, Seventh Edition (2015)
Oriental Hotel, Legazpi City, Albay,Philippnes, 2017 v. Seminar on the Status of the Bicol Environment and the Status of Mining Industry and other Extractive Industries in Bicol Region
BU East Campus,Legazpi City, Albay,Philippnes, 2016 vi. Engineering Symposium
Legazpi City, Albay,Philippnes, 2016
vii. Orientation Seminar on Environmental Laws
BU College of Education Daraga, Albay, Philippines (2015) viii. Basic Life Support Seminar and Training
BUCENG Gymnasium Legazpi City, Albay, Philippines (2014) ix. Freshmen 101: Engineering Management and Personality Development Seminar
CE Function Hall,Legazpi City, Albay, Philippines (2013) x. Humanista v2.0 Forum on Right against Involuntary Servitude
Bicol University, Legazpi City, Albay, Philippines (2013) xi. Health Emergency Management: Rescue and Transfer (RAT) BUCE High School, Legazpi City, Albay Philippines (2011) III. EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT
Tertiary : BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN CIVIL ENGINEERING Bicol University College of
IV. WORK EXPERIENCE
SITE ENGINEER & ESTIMATOR
BENCAST House Renovation Services,
Malate, Manila, Philippines,
January 2019-May 2019
1. Aristocrat Roxas Commissary, GF + 3 Floors
Malate, Manila, Philippines
1. Making a weekly work schedule and updating the clients regarding the project's development.
2. Checking and monitoring the material request of the foreman. Includes the quantity and specifications and how urgent the materials are needed. 3. Making a daily monitoring report which includes the progress achieved, manpower attendance, equipment used, daily work schedule, and engineers’ attendance.
4. Preparing workers weekly payroll
5. Daily inspection of PPE's of the workers and safety requirements in the site.
6. Doing plan revisions as per the advice of the structural engineer/architect. Doing shop drawings and as built plans. 7. Doing estimates (architectural and civil works) 8. Negotiating with Subcontractors regarding the needs of the project Curriculum Vitae–MMMLlaguno, 2019
Page 3 of 3
PROCUREMENT ENGINEER & ESTIMATOR
Riserr Builders Development Corporation,
Washington Drive, Legazpi City, Albay, Philippines May 2019-October 2019
1. Bicol Regional Training and Teaching Hospital, Dialysis Center
2. Bicol Regional Training and Teaching Hospital, Bicol Cancer Center
3. Bicol Regional Training and Teaching Hospital, Patient Support Building
4. Bicol Regional Training and Teaching Hospital, 600 Beds Building
1. Monitoring and checking the item specifications and quantity of materials requested by the Site Engineer.
2. Monitoring the weekly physical progress of the project, financial expenses, and material warehousing.
3. Doing project quantity and cost estimates (architectural, civil works and plumbing)
4. Making weekly procurement schedule and weekly work schedule. 5. Meeting with suppliers regarding the materials specifications and needs of the project considering the quality, quantity and cost. 6. Coordinates with the purchasing officer regarding the in-market cost of material/ updated price index
7. Doing site inspections for the monitoring of the materials and work force.
V. CHARACTER REFERENCE
Mr. Benjamin Castaneda
Mr. Jose Randy Reolo III
Manager,Riserr Builders Development Corporation
VI. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Full Name : MARIA MARCHY M. LLAGUNO
Address : Doha, Qatar
Mobile Number : +974********
Age : 22
Civil Status : Single
Citizenship : Filipino