firstname.lastname@example.org 470-***-**** linkedin.com/in/bhardwaj-sukriti/
Georgia Institute Of Technology Atlanta, GA
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science Expected December 2021
• GPA: 3.78
• Relevant Coursework : Intro to Object Oriented Programming, Integral Calculus, Linear Algebra, Data Structures and Algorithms, Discrete Math, Objects and Design, User Interface Design (User Experience) WORK EXPERIENCE
South Atlanta High School Atlanta, GA
Teals Intro to CS principles Teaching Assistant (Incoming) September 2019 – Present
• As a part of Microsoft Teals program, modify syllabus, lead labs, assist teacher in teaching, hold culture days and grade student assignments for the classes Intro to CS Principles and AP CS principles. Sonification Lab Atlanta, GA
Research Assistant August 2019 – Present
• Working on creating a software for a psychology based NASA TLX survey in Qualtrics.
• Coding a robot Cozmo in Python to travel through an obstacle course to measure human computer trust based interaction.
Qatar Computing Research Institute Doha, Qatar
Software Engineering Intern May 2019 – July 2019
• Evaluated Traffic Signal Networks throughout Qatar to help decongest traffic congestion by FIFA 2022.
• Analyzed recorded behavior and trends of traffic flow all over the nation to generate a software reflecting the impact of over 35000 lines of SUMO code on all possible traffic light transition states
• Presented internship results at the End of Internship Program.
• Skills Used : Python, SUMO
PROJECTS & SKILLS
• Developed a real time application to find optimal train routes and keep track of 50+ incoming and outgoing passengers.
• Auxiliary Features : Ticket Management, View of available and booked seating, Weather at stations, Meal plan customization.
Text to Image Converter February 2019 – Present
• Designed a software to extract keywords from input statement and used web scraping to link extracted keywords to a search engine and extract all possible image combinations .
Leadership: Mentor for Global Leadership Living Learning Community, a community that aims to achieve the UN sustainable goals
Involvement: Teals Volunteer, Coursera Global Translator, Fellow at Rewriting the Code, BME robotics Awards: “Greatest Social Impact” at Hackathon For Social Good, Faculty Honors, Dean’s List