New Jersey 201-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Science enthusiast with a growth mindset and a passion for learning. I am actively seeking an opportunity where I can apply and develop my skills to help business achieve its strategic goals. I have clarity of my goals and aim to accomplish with hard work, congruity of character and passion.
Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ
Master of Science in Business Intelligence & Analytics Aug 2019- Dec 2020
Amity University, Noida, India
Post Graduate Diploma Big Data Analytics, CGPA: 8.25 May 2018-May 2019
University of Delhi
Bachelor of Commerce with Honors
Learning with R
Aug 2014-Aug 2017
Machine Learning: Python, R, SciKit-Learn
Software: Microsoft Excel (Pivot Table, Solver, Solver Tables, VLOOKUP) Data Visualization: Seaborn, Matplotlib,Tableau
Ducat India, Noida, India Mar 2019-July 2019
Data Science Intern
• Sentiment Analysis on Amazon Product Reviews: Leveraged Machine Learning to analyze and predict the positive or negative sentiment based on the reviews.
• Character Recognition: Recognizing handwritten characters from MNIST dataset. Utilized KNeighborsClassifier, Logistic Regression, RandomForestClassifier to achieve a prediction score above 98%.
• SMS Spam Filtering: Curated dataset and utilized RandomForestClassifier to achieve a recall score of 91.25% Ashok Akshay Associates, Noida, India Jul 2017-Aug 2019 Account Analyst
• GST Implementation: Provided consultation to small and medium businesses to implement the regulatory requirements for assessment and filing of GST tax requirements.
• Helped modernize the accounting systems to enable direct and indirect tax planning resulting in substantial tax savings for the customers.
• Visited customer sites for assisting in audit procedures. ACADEMIC PROJECT
Amity University, Noida, India May 2019
Titanic Survival Prediction, Grade: A+
Developed a project based on Exploratory Analysis and Survival Prediction on Titanic Dataset in Python using RandomForrestClassifier and Logistic Regression procuring scores of 77% and 79% respectively.