Customer service Rep *
Jacksonville, FL 32277
Interesting position as a Customer Service Representative in a financial and banking or medical Industry.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Customer Service Representative
PNC Financial Services Group - Jacksonville, FL
September 2019 to October 2019
• Maintain current knowledge of credit regulations
• — Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information
• Verify application data to determine program eligibility.
• Talking to others to convey information effectively.
Customer Service / Dispatch Operator
HGS Solutions - Jacksonville, FL
March 2019 to August 2019
• Schedule or dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations, according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones
• Confer with customers or supervising personnel to address questions, problems, or requests for service or equipment
• Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e- mail, or in person.
Customer Service Rep
U.S. Bank - Jacksonville, FL
November 2017 to May 2018
Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints. Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
Customer service Rep 3
Citi- Bank - Jacksonville, FL
September 2016 to January 2017
• Opened accounts and explained and processed investments.
• Helped customers complete loan applications.
• Obtained credit records from credit reporting agencies.
• Corrected records.
Customer Service Rep
DS Water Services - Jacksonville, FL
December 2015 to January 2016
• Dispatched service crews by telephone and radio.
• Kept log of dispatching activities.
• Successfully managed a team of ten people.
• Received calls from consumers regarding their water machine, deliveries, and repair orders. Assistant Manager
Citi-Trends Inc - Jacksonville, FL
March 2013 to September 2014
• Managed retail store and supervised employees.
• Planned and prepared work schedules, assigning employees to specific tasks.
• Formulated pricing policies on merchandise according to requirements for profitability of store operations.
• Coordinated sales promotion activities.
High school or equivalent
CSR (4 years), Customer Service (5 years), Call Center (4 years), Customer Care, Customer Support Certifications and Licenses
Vocational Training skill in Business Office Management Familiar with Accounting, Excel, Word, Office Computer systems and IT software Assessments
Verbal Communication — Proficient
Speaking clearly, correctly, and concisely.
Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/ share_to_profile/989b89b17b07032355380d3e4e484c35eed53dc074545cb7 Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.