A dynamic professional with 3 years of experience with leading IT and Multi-National Companies. Strong problem-solving skills coupled with confident decision making for enabling effective solution leading to a high customer satisfaction.
One, which will make best use of existing skills and experience, whilst enabling further personal and professional development.
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES: February 2018 – August 2019 Senior Process Associate:
Project name: NBN (National Broadband Network)
• Responsible for activations of different fiber based telecom technologies (FTTN, FTTB, FTTC, HFC) for the NBN Clients based in Australia.
• Performing root cause analysis on held and pending orders and remediating issues using specialized tools like Spatial Net, NA-C etc. for activation of services.
• Configuring of network elements and troubleshooting.
• Worked on Trouble ticket systems like BMC Remedy.
• Coordinating and dispatching orders with appropriate details to delivery partners where onsite remediation is required.
• Tracking and maintaining records of the orders providing accurate updates on tools like Maximo, Service Portal and Salesforce until the order reaches completion.
• Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers and switches as well as assign ports in DSLAM.
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS: January 2017 – February 2018 Process Executive:
Project name: Telstra
• Getting Customer Connected and migrating new and existing Telstra customers from Copper to NBN Services as per process SLAs / metrics productivity and quality targets within the established timelines set by client (Telstra).
• Installation & Configuration of modem on call as a part of pre installation of Internet and VoIP services.
• Raising work orders to the appropriate issues identified and assigning them to the technicians to go to the site and get them rectified.
• Responsible to provide information accurately and also research and revert on information related to tracking of orders, shipping rates issues, delivery issues, liaison with the delivery partners on specific, orders that needs clarifications.
• Ensure to Record / Logging relevant details regarding order in Customer service Management tool and, as applicable, assigning categorization and prioritization codes.
• Document & Track each transaction in the CRM / Application as per the process guidelines.
• Communicating via emails and calls with onshore clients and customer and should raise process related issues / concerns on time with process and team leads. TIMES OF INDIA: August 2016– January 2017
Project name: Job portals of all editions of TOI.
• Responsible of handling of incoming and outgoing calls including distribution.
• Maintaining the reports and administrative work.
• Data Entry.
• Arranging Job fairs.
• Coordinate with the other Admins and HR for recruitment activities.
• Maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
• Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of front office
• Ensure compliance of regulations / requirements of company management.
• Provide assistance in general administrative activities. Programming Language:
• Basic of Data Science.
• Machine learning - Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machine
(SVM), Decision Tree. Chi Square, Baye’s Theorem, Random Forest, Clustering: K-mean, Mean Shift Algorithm and KNN Algorithm.
• B.E (Electronics & Telecommunication), 2016 with 6.54 CGPI (Mumbai University) from Vidyalankar Institute of Technology, Mumbai.
• Diploma (Electronics & Telecommunication), 2013 with 82.74% (Maharashtra Board) from Yadavrao Tasgaonkar Polytechnic, Karjat.
• High School, 2010 with 6.6 CGPA (CBSE Board) from Central Railway English High School, Kalyan
• Precise Temperature Control for Incubators: An incubator is an apparatus used mainly in preterm births. Microcontroller used for Humidity controlling of baby incubator. Other application is in Poultry farms, Pisciculture, Agriculture & nursery, Paints Industry.
• Home Automation System using Voice Command: The main objective of home automation is to assist disabled and old aged people. People can manage home appliances by sending a Voice Command. Voice recognition system (HM2007 IC) is used, transmission and reception of the signal using Bluetooth technology, controlled by the microcontroller.
• Mind through Device Controller: The objective of this project is to enable communication using Brain-Computer Interface (BCI) and Eye blinking mechanism. BCIs are systems that supply direct communication and management between the human brain and physical devices by translating different patterns of brain signals using Mind wave Headset based on Neuro sky Technologies into commands in real time to computer interface and operate different appliances.
• Applications - BMC Remedy, Anaconda, Spyder, Jupyter Notebook, IDE Stimulator, Maximo, Microsoft Office Suite, Web Browsers, Security Applications, MICA and DB OOT.
• Hardware testing tools - Multi meter, Soldering and de-soldering.
• Operating Systems - Windows, Android, Linux.
• Machine Learning.
• Star performer in TCS for three consecutive months.
• Won 3rd prize in Inter College Technical Project Competition held in the MPSTME Institute, 2016.
• Won the ‘Concellaion’ award for best project “Mind through device control” at Tantravihar, 2016.
• Received & qualified for Railway and Minority Scholarship from 2010 to 2015. Extra Curriculum Activities:-
• Member of FUN activity in COGNIZANT.
• Event Head in VERVE Fest (Publicity team).
• Successfully arranged a job fair at Mumbai.
• Participated in Tantravihar at Mumbai, 2016.
• Participated in Inter College Project Competition at VIT Mumbai, 2016
• Participated in Inter College Technical Project Competition of E’LECTRO’16 Event.
• Participated in the National Level Project Competition at RAIT Nerul 2016.
• Participated in Ethical Hacking program at VIT Mumbai 2016.
• Participated in Electronics Atelier program organized by ‘EXTC Student’ HHH Association at Mumbai, 2014.
Key Competencies & Skills:
• An effective communicator with good relationship building, interpersonal, analytical and Problem solving abilities.
• Ability to communicate clearly in both conversation and writing in a variety of circumstances.
• Self-confident, strong will power and committed towards responsibilities.
• Ability to involve, understand and deal with people of different cultures and interests. Personal Details:
Nationality - Indian
Marital Status - Single
Gender - Female
Father’s Name - Jafar Shaikh
Date of Birth - September 27, 1995
Languages Known - English, Hindi, Marathi
Hobbies - Blogging, Baking, Reading Books, Music, Travelling Passport No - S6834609
Visa Validity - December 25, 2019
I hereby declare that the above information is purely true to the best my knowledge.