Willing to work in a challenging position with a growing Organization where I can utilize my technical and interpersonal skills to serve the organization and enhanced the same.
1.Good decision making skills
2.Good communication skills
3.Good problem solving capacity
4. A quick learner
5.Possess good analytical skills
• Won Young Scientist award in Indian National Science Congress for a project on conservation of soil.
• Won 6th runner up in Karnataka state level UC MAS ABACUS competition.
• Completed B.E in Civil Engineering from New Horizon College Of Engineering (2015-2019) having CGPA of 8.10 on a 10.0 scale.
• Completed 11th and 12th from Vivekananda P.U College (2013-2015) with 79%.
• Completed schooling from Indraprastha Vidyalaya with 83.36% on 10th boards.
ACADEMIC PROJECT UNDERTAKEN
Project Name: Dynamic Analysis of Irregular Structure Project duration: Final Year
Environment: E-Tabs (version 9.7.1)
Team size: Team of 4
Project Description: It is a 7th semester project which will be completed by a team of 4. This project uses E-TABS software and dynamically analyses the irregular structure.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Worked as an intern in SV Consultancy, Mangalore.
Worked as an intern in Salarpuria Sattva opus project site, Dasarahalli, Bangalore. PERSONAL DETAILS
Permanent Address:Shukhriya Cottage, Opposite to KVG Bank, Uppinangady, 574241 DOB: 3rd April,1997
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tulu, Malayalam, Telugu, Beary. Hobbies: Movies, Collection of currencies and stamps. LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shaleek-ahmed