Experienced electronic technician, knowledgeable of all areas of board level repair, component level repair, and utilizing various test equipment to identify faults. Outstanding customer service skills. Work effectively as a member of a team or independently. Seeking full time, permanent employment performing hardware repair.
FEBRUARY 2018 – August 2019
ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN, CDA, ATLANTA, GA.
• Installed transit/bus card reader validators, for METROPOLITION RAPID TRANSIT AUTHORITY train station locations and on buses.
• Programmed the electronic devices; installed cabling, positioned chips.
OCTOBER 2017 – JANUARY 2018
JOURNEY E.T. RAILCAR MAINTENANCE APPRENTICE, METROPOLITAN RAPID TRANSIT AUTHORITY, ATLANTA, GA.
• Inspected and repaired components of rail vehicles, electrical systems, heating, and air systems.
• Tested and determined cause of malfunction of rail vehicle components, using instruments, gauges.
• Adjusted and repaired various components of rail vehicles.
SEPTEMBER 2014 – SEPTEMBER 2017
ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN, CLP RESOURCES, ATLANTA, GA.
• Performed incoming inspection, tested, repaired circuit boards using approved procedures.
• Repaired populated circuit boards.
• Interpreted schematic utilizing test equipment such as DVM, Oscilloscope, and Network analyzer.
SEPTEMBER 2009 – JULY 2014
ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN, DECIMAL PRODUCTS, DALLAS, TX.
Troubleshoot electrical issues from subassemblies to board/component level repair.
Tune ceramic RF filters to specify frequency utilizing network analyzer
Read and interpreted schematics and repaired from component to board level repair.
A.A. DEGREE, ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY, CISCO JUNIOR COLLEGE, ABILENE, TX.
Electronic Systems Analysis & Repair
Circuit Systems Analysis & Repair
Monitoring & Diagnostic Methods
Quality Control Procedures
Test devices: oscilloscope, digital volt meter, function generator, logic probe
Schematic and blue prints
Troubleshooting component to board level
U.S. Air Force Veteran, Honorable Discharge, Electrical Power Production Technician