Content Development Executive July ***8 to Present
Testoutlook Solution LLP, Aurangabad
A Software Developer & Content Provider firm
Dept- Content Development
• Provided Leadership, Training, and Supervision to content creators & Data entry operators throughout the lifecycle of content creation, focusing on high quality deliverable.
• Oversees more than 30 employees.
• Segregation of Team as per their Proficiency. Improved Productivity of work.
• Conducted product training for Clients at their location and Maintained Client Relations.
• Assisted in the hiring of data entry staff.
Engineering Graduate Intern January 2018 to May 2018 Larsen and Toubro (L&T) Mumbai
EAIC- Switchgear Design & Development Centre
Dept- Research and Development Testing
• Actively assisted in product R&D Testing, Quality checks and Report preparation in SAP software.
• Encouraged to do simultaneous work in testing, report preparation and forwarding of test samples Improved Responsiveness of work.
• Organized workplace by 5S activity and updated Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) charts. Project Work
• Found out the Requirement and Designed the Test Kit for protection from foreign object (IP-Code) as per the document of International Electro technical Commission IEC-60529.
• Integrating two tests into one equipment directly Cost Saving of 60% Diploma Engineer Trainee June 2014 to August 2015
TAL Manufacturing Solutions Ltd. Nagpur;
An Aerospace Business Unit
Dept- Aerospace Composite Manufacturing Department
• Responsible for Manufacturing and forwarding finished part to next workstation as per the schedule.
• Adherence to the Aerospace Quality standards throughout the process and regular quality checks.
• Key team member, Improved capacity of part manufactured from 4/shift to 8/shift.
• Designed and Implemented Improved Workstation Layout results into smooth and safe material flow.
• Maintaining Kanban card system, department supplementary material and SAP update. EDUCATION DETAILS
Type College/School Year Percentage/CGPA
Maharashtra Institute of Technology Aurangabad. M.H Dr. B. A. Marathwada University Aurangabad
2018 7.44 CGPA
Government Polytechnic Murtizapur; Akola, M.H
High School (10th std.) S. B. High School, Telhara, Akola, MH 2010 88.18% E-MAIL: email@example.com
AKSHAY THAKUR ADDRESS: At Po. Malegaon Bazaar,
Teh. Telhara, Dist. Akola, M.H. 444108, India
• Employability Enhancement program by Mahindra Pride and Naandi training.
• Annual College Competition Winner in Poster Presentation, 2nd Prize in Memento Design and
Participant in Paper Presentation.
• Volunteered for the Solid Waste Management Drive for Pandharpur Dindi. PROJECT
Title- Ingress Protection (IP) test kit (IP30 and IP40) Standard document used- Degrees of protection provided by the enclosure "International Protection standards IEC-60529"
• Designed the Mechanism, Part modeling, Manufacturing, Calibration and Installation of test equipment.
• Development of IP test kit facilitates testing at company's workplace, reduced significant cost of testing at vendors.
• Instrument provided with attaching and detaching mechanism to facilitate different test.
• Provision for electric current path is given in the instrument. Title- Clamping arrangement for test piece & Attachment for force gauge
• Designed Clamping arrangement for Heat resistance Test Equipment Test Piece.
• This facilitates clamping of various shapes with greater convenience.
• In a spring force tester, the attachment for holding tension spring is designed. BACHELORS' THESIS
Title- Design of automatic food container cleaner mechanism Role- Group leader
Sponsored by- ISKCON's NGO Annamrita food relief foundation, Aurangabad.
• Did brief study of existing technology for utensils cleaning and other type of cleaning mechanisms.
• Planned the project activities and meetings and meet ups with organization representative.
• Designed the mechanism and manufactured the machine parts and their assembly. DIPLOMA THESIS
Title- Multi exercise gym equipment
Role- Team member
• Study of existing gym equipment’s and synthesis.
• Designed and manufactured equipment with their installation. SKILLS
Soft skill • Good Presentation Skill
• Adaptable and Creative
• Good oral and written communications skills
Strong work ethic
Computer skill • AutoCAD 2D Design software • Microsoft Office: Excel, Docs, PowerPoint etc. Declaration
I hereby declare that the all information furnished here is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.