Email id: email@example.com
Contact: +91-851******* .
OBJECTIVE: To serve the organization as a smart & hard worker in this competitive environment discharging all my professional skills. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
COURSE BRANCH INSTITUTE UNIVERSITY YEAR OF
2018 7.47 ( CGPA)
(February-2019 – Present)
[Graduate Apprentice Trainee] — [JAY BHARAT MARUTI LTD, CHENNAI
(NEEL INDUSTRIES PVT LTD)]
• Working in production department as under the guidance of senior engineer in Heavy press shop (HPS).
• Focusing on increase the strokes every hour.
• Maintaining the hourly output data.
• Need to increase the productivity by using engineering techniques.
• Updating the productivity data.
• Communication with the quality and dispatch department about the requirements and concern problem in products.
(August-2018 – December-2018)
[Graduate Engineer Trainee] [CAIMAN AUTO LIMITED, HYDERABAD]
• Worked as Team Lead on assembling and dismantling the Product. CLASS YEAR OF
BOARD INSTITUTE PERCENTAGE/CGPA
INTERMEDIATE 2014 STATE, AP Narayana Junior
10th 2012 STATE, AP Referral English
8.0 ( CGPA)
● Designed and Fabricated STUDENT FORMULA HYBRID VEHICLES in HVC- 16 & HVC-17.
● Designed and Fabricated QUAD BIKE-2018 (QBDC).
● Worked on Mechanical Properties of Nano Structured Titanium Dioxide by Using Thermal Methodologies.
● Design and Fabrication of Portable Laser Cutting and Engraving Machine
CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES :
• Participated in QUAD BIKE DESIGN CHALLENGE-2018.
• Engaged in HYBRID VEHICLE CHALLENGE—2017 & 2016. AWARDS:
• Achieved BEST DESIGN AWARD in HYBRID VEHICLE CHALLENGE—2016 at Bhopal.
• Achieved All India 7th Position in HYBRID VEHICLE CHALLENGE—2017 at NOIDA.
• Achieved GO GREEN AWARD in HYBRID VEHICLE CHALLENGE—2017 at NOIDA.
• HYBRID VEHICLE (HVC 16) is selected for GLOBAL EXHIBITION ON SERVICES which was organized by CII (Confederation of Indian Industry).
• Represented University at NATIONAL LEVEL Design and Racing event.
• Exhibited HYBRID VEHICLE (HVC 16) at EENADU AUTO EXPO Vijayawada. STRENGTH :
• Hard working Nature
• An experienced team player
• Ability to manage and give rise to best out come in pressure circumstances
• Self-motivating nature.
• Accepting my mistakes for the failure and finding a way to get through the success.