• ** years of professional experience majorly in agile coaching, consulting and training at enterprise and team level
• Coaching to executives, management, business and technology in multicultural and distributed environment
• Facilitating design sprints, inceptions, big room planning, agile assessments, user research, meet-ups and communities of practice
• Delivers Agile training to teams and leaders.
• Effective communication, stakeholder management, facilitation, coaching, problem solving, team building
• Frameworks: Scrum, XP, Kanban, LeSS, Lean Startup, Design Thinking
• Tools: Atlassian Jira, RTC, Trello, Version One, Swift kanban, StoriesOnBoard QUALIFICATION MCA (Master of Computer Application) - 2008
Banasthali University, Jaipur, India – Regular
MBA (Master of Business Administration) - 2011
Symbiosis Pune, India - Distance Learning
BSC (Bachelor of Science) – 2005
Lucknow University, Lucknow, India - Regular
CERTIFICATES CSP (Certified Scrum Professional), LeSS (Large Scale Scrum), SA (Certified SAFe Agilist), CSM (Certified Scrum Master), CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner), CSD
(Certified Scrum Developer), Luma Institute- Human Centered Design, ICF- ACC
(Associate Certified Coach)
Agile Coach at Scotia Bank June 2018 - Present
Agile Coach at Palo IT Singapore January 2015 – March 2018 Editor Agile Queue at InfoQ April 2014 - July 2016 Agile Consultant at Xebia February 2013 - December 2014 Software Engineer, Scrum Master at CSC May 2011 - January 2013 System Engineer at IBM India Pvt. Ltd July 2008 - May 2011 Agile Coach at Scotia Bank, Toronto
• Co-creating Agile operating model that includes processes for release planning, audit, yearly budgeting and CIO dashboards for cloud platform
• Coaching directors, product owners, scrum masters and teams on agile principles and practices
• Deliver training on Scrum, Kanban, user story writing, splitting and estimation
• Facilitating Release planning, retrospectives, communities of practice, town-hall unconference
• Helping VPs in their portfolio management using agile practices to prioritise multiple teams backlog, capacity planning and aligning with architecture strategy.
• Mentor internal agile champions.
Co-author of the Book Distributed Agile Framework
Agile Coach at DBS (Development Bank of Singapore) through Palo IT, Singapore
• Facilitation of organisational design workshops based on value streams
• Implementation of Lean budgeting model based on value streams
• Working with procurement for agile contracting model
• Developing Agile Adoption Strategy along with other agile coaches and VPs.
• Adoption of agile practices, behaviours and mindset in one ART in consumer banking
• Agile implementation in core banking systems, digital products and marketing campaigns
• Working on agile transformation program and learning roadmap for DBS employees
• Facilitating big room planning, product discovery. product envisioning, Overall retrospective, coding dojos and community of practices
• Helping teams create business case, user journey, product backlog, release plan
• Working with marketing team to implement customer journey based small campaigns in iterations.
• Agile assessment and overall retrospective at the line of business level Agile Coach at Standard Chartered Bank through Palo IT, Singapore
• Working with business and technology to create project plan for digital client on boarding in multiple countries in Asia
• Co-ordination with business and user groups of different regions
• Facilitating design sprints to prototype and gather user feedback on new features
• Creating a model to embed UX with Scrum
• 1:1 coaching with scrum master, product owner and team members Agile Coach at Johnson controls through Xebia, India
• Working with 4 Scrum teams, Scrum masters, product owners and chief product owner.
• Helping teams in estimation and planning.
• Facilitating scrum ceremonies, extracting / configuring Jira reports.
• Creating product vision, roadmap, backlog, user stories etc.
• Resolving dependencies of user stories between scrum teams of same product line. RTC Implementation - Project of CSC India
• Writing the RTC (Rational Team Concert) functionality corresponding to each practice.
• Integration of RTC with other rational tools.
• Analyzing current clients demands to provide support in framework. Scrum Master at Aviva Life Insurance- Project of CSC India
• Facilitating Scrum ceremonies, working agreements, .
• Meetings with stakeholders.
• Trainings to Product Owners and other scrum masters.I
• Implementing kanban in the support team
TRAINING GIVEN ICAgile certified Agile Fundamentals, Business Value Analysis and Team facilitation training given at BMW, DBS, and Philips CONTRIBUTION IN
• Organizer - Agile Product Open Unconference Toronto, Agile Tour Singapore, Agile NCR
• Volunteer - Global Scrum Gathering Singapore
• Speaker - Agile Tour Singapore, Regional Scrum Gathering India, Agile NCR, Agile Convention, Remote Forever Summit, 121 Agile Testing
• Reviewer - Agile India, Agile 2019
• InfoQ: news, articles and research Items http://www.infoq.com/author/Savita- Pahuja
• Scrumalliance: Article on “Timeboxing: A Motivational Factor for Scrum Teams” http://www.scrumalliance.org/community/articles/2014/february/timeboxing-a- motivational-factor-for-scrum-teams
• Agile Alliance: Scrumban https://www.agilealliance.org/what-is-scrumban/