To obtain a position in which my skills and experience will be utilized for professional growth and career excellence.
USDA Rural Development - St. Louis, MO
2014 to 2019
• Determines eligibility and processes applications, renewals and rejections for payment subsidy agreements and moratoriums. Analyzes borrower submitted information and account information to determine if the appropriate documentation is present to process the payment assistance, moratorium application or renewal.
• Obtains and evaluates payment assistance and moratorium applications/renewals calculating the adjusted annual income of the household, determining the most accurate method to forecast future income and applies applicable laws, regulations, handbooks and desk procedures to determine the appropriate amount of payment assistance or moratorium eligibility. Responsible to complete 27 accounts, 3.27 an hour daily, with a 90% accuracy rate.
• Demonstrates analytical abilities on performing necessary financial tasks to complete assignments.
Loan Review Analyst I
Bank of America - St. Louis, MO
2013 to 2014
• Maintained loan quality by evaluating loan and identified risks. My responsibilities included: obtaining copies of final title policies/searches and final Hud1.
• Utilized internal and external systems to obtain documentation for Underwriter.
• Submitted claim forms to MICO Companies for reimbursement. Forensics Auditor I
Countrywide Home Loans - St. Louis, MO
2012 to 2013
• Developed analytical, monitoring and evaluation skills by displaying solution- oriented ability.
• Retrieved and arranged data needed for Loan Review Analysts
• Established good communication skills, and exceptional working relationships with colleagues.
Bank of America/RESPA Remediation - St. Louis,
MO 2011 to 2012
• Exhibits commitment of high-quality error-free work. Produces high quality and initiates action to correct quality problems or notifies others of quality issues as appropriate.
• Verifies the accuracy and completeness of own work and other's work. Closing Coordinator II
Bank of America Settlement Services - St.
Louis, MO 2007 to 2011
• Assembled and reviewed documents to ensure all liens and requirements are addressed for refinance closing transactions.
Facilitated the loan closing process by displaying effective communication with loan officers, underwriters, title companies, third party vendors and attorneys. Was responsible for a pipeline of 50-100 borrowers.
My strong skills of communication, & excellent listening skills, abled me to work very well in a fast-paced environment. I grasped the necessary knowledge needed to complete my assignments in a quick and timely fashion. I received numerous awards such as: KP
(Keller Performance Award), Spirit Card Awards from teammates and banking center associates. This display of commitment to learning, and adjustment to change in demand and requirements prompted swift change in my behavior where needed in order to successfully accomplish my roles
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word) Bank of America platforms including: LPS, AWD and Boss. Proficient in Status Mart, I portal, AS400, I Services, File net, Home Base and Home Saver, Claims, MI Claims, ACT (Automated Claim Tool), Equator and DOCS. Work with several Investors such as Fannie Mae, FHLMC and some Private Investors. Worked with Foreclosures, Deed-in-Lieu, Short Sales, Pool and 3 rd
Received numerous accolades from customers, and team leads for displaying quality work, thorough knowledge of my job. I also received the Bank of America Spirit Star for my focus on delighting the customers. I was a member of the Saint Louis Missouri Toast Master Club and completed my competent speaker award.
Bachelor's in Practical Theology
Metropolitan Christian Bible Institute - St. Louis, MO 2010 to 2014