Graduate of R.V. College of Engineering from Electronics and Instrumentation 2019 batch. Address #639, 9th Main, 26th Cross, H.S.R Layout,7th Sector, Bangalore 560102 Phone +919*********
COLLEGE – RVCE, Bangalore (2015-2019)
Sem - 8.57 SGPA
Sem - 8.00 SGPA
Sem - 8.19 SGPA
Sem - 8.04 SGPA
Sem - 8.69 SGPA
Sem - 8.42 SGPA
Sem - 8.73 SGPA
Sem - 9.10 SGPA
Presidency Junior College - Bangalore (2013-2015)
Karnataka State Board (KSEEB) - 89%
Cathedral High School - Bangalore – 2013
ICSE Board – 83%
Software: LabVIEW, Autocad, Automation Studio, M.S. Office, Programming in C Microcontrollers: Arduino Uno, 8051
Roles & Responsibilities
• Student Placement Coordinator
A prominent member of the placement team of RVCE consisting of 25 members. Played a key role in the smooth functioning of the entire selection process from organizing the tests to conduction of interviews. Convinced companies to consider instrumentation department for the recruitment process to ensure maximum students end up with at least one offer. Maintained statistics and student data throughout the entire duration of the term.
CGPA – 8.45
• Secretary – International Society of Automation, RVCE Student Chapter DURATION: 2017-2018
Conducted workshops and events to ensure students get a practical edge to their existing theoretical knowledge.
• Sponsorship Head – Team Hydra, RVCE
Company: Aditya Birla Online Fashion
Duration: 45 days
Worked on Google Analytics
• Automatic Gear Shift in Cycle based on Cadence and Incline – 4th sem
Designed to shift to the most appropriate gear to provide to the cyclist a seamless driving experience. The system utilized the data from IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) and tachometer to measure the incline and cadence and shift in order to shift to the appropriate gear.
• Ambulance Detection System – (5th
sem – 8th
Designed to detect an ambulance by its location using GPS and facilitate easy passage at traffic signals which would save precious seconds and improve the patient’s chances of survival. Social Work
• Paper Drive – collection of papers from household and donation of the fund to underprivileged schools.
• Utsarga Marathon – Fundraiser for an orphanage.
• Blood Donation Camps.
• Street Play - for Child Rights & You (CRY)
CRICKET, TREKKING, READING AUTOBIOGRAPHIES, MUSIC