To work in a reputed organization at a good position where I can develop and utilize my skills and prove my worth.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
Good Listener and Interpersonal Skills.
Strong written and verbal communications.
Determined, Confident and Detailed Oriented.
Willing to work in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database, multimedia, web developer hardware and software
Ability to manage and delegate to others and take on responsibility
Dedicated to ensuring customer satisfaction and in clarifying special orders by remaining friendly and accessible.
CREW MEMBER Aug 2017-Present
Tim Horton’s, Whitehorse, Yukon
• Provides important visual cues for guests that make a positive first impression.
• Follows the brand quality assurance procedures
• Delivers consistent and outstanding guest service through friendly attitude
• Enhances the guest experience by following the brand standard for customer service.
• Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest
• Ensures every guest receives a prompt and warm greeting according to corporate and brand standards.
• Promptly executes service recovery
• Helps support speed of service targets by working quickly and efficiently, using teamwork to achieve this goal.
Overnight Fulfillment Associate October 2017-Present
Walmart, Whitehorse, Yukon
Stocking merchandise on the correct counter in the correct space according to the label or instructions ensuring stability.
Filling floorplans and modulars with correct merchandise.
Securing heavy display items.
Writing/securing merchandise price information on small to medium sized signs.
Disposing of trash/boxes quickly.
Zoning the department(s).
Sandwich Maker May 2016 to Aug 2017
936 Main Street, Welland, Ontario
• Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests
• Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items
• Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order
• Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money
• Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
• Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image.
• Performs light paperwork duties as assigned
Gas bar Attendant May 2017 to Aug 2017
Circle K, Pelham, Ontario
Scan merchandise accurately
Describe current promotions and advertisements to customers
Handle payments by cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit
Use electronic scanners, cash register, or computers
Give receipts, refunds, credits and assist customers
Must be very detail oriented
Open and close till at the beginning and end of each shift
EDUCATION & TRAINING
●Graduated in Computer Programmer 2016 – 2017
Niagara College, Welland Campus
●Senior Secondary Education (Science and Math’s) 2013 – 2015
D.A.V senior secondary school, lehragaga
Worked as a PAL Mentor in Niagara College 2016
Worked for Guard me Campus Ambassadors 2016
Peer Tutor and Peer Mentor in Niagara College. 2016