Abd Elrahman Ahmed Abd Elrahman
Egypt, Elgharbya, Tanta, 09 Moheb St.
Telephones: +2-010*-******* (Personal)
: +2-012*-******* (Business)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Birth
: Benha University
: Microbiology & Chemistry
: Very good
: ICDL (Windows, Word, Excel, Access, Power point, IT, Net)
Related Training Experience
: Cairo Oil Refining Company.
: Pharco pharmaceuticals company in Alex.
: OSHA General & Construction Industry Safety & Health
: Fire Fighting (Including practices in rescue procedures)
: NEBOSH IGC for Occupational Health & Safety.
: NEBOSH EC for Environmental management systems.
: HAZOP & LOPA for Machinery Equipment Safety Standards.
From Jan. 2019 till now
From June 2016 till Dec. 2018:
From April 2015 till June 2016:
Working as Quality Assistant Unit Head.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1.Manage the correct and efficient production of syrup and treated waters.
2. Ensure that the laboratory is adequately equipped to perform the required tests at the appropriate degree of accuracy and frequency.
3. Assure the Quality department staff and line personnel conducting quality tests are competent and proficient at performing their tasks, this includes line visual inspectors.
4. Manage the execution and documentation of proper and timely calibration routines for all lab equipment, line gauges and other critical measuring equipment.
5. Manage the implementation of quality assurance systems and procedures throughout plant operations, this includes the use of control charting and systematic monitoring and documentation of critical control point variability.
6. Ensure proper handling of consumer/customer complaints by the plant in accordance with company guidelines.
7. Implement the standard company procedures for the management of raw materials and products release or hold.
8. Follow-up on the implementation of all corrective action as a result of a GMP, Local or IQA audit.
9. Ensure safe operating conditions exist throughout the processing and laboratory, and promptly correct unsafe conditions.
10. Coaches and provides constant feedback for the development and improved performance of quality personnel.
11. Prepare and execute the departmental budget for staffing, consumables, and testing equipment.
12. Ensure that an annual performance review is being conducted with all quality personnel.
13. Communicate quality performance and activities regularly to Plant Managers, Senior Quality Manager and other department heads.
14. Assist in the coaching, mentoring and implementation of the Health & Safety programs in the field.
Achievements in this assignment:
Accomplishment of AIB 3rd party audit by scoring 945/1000 and this is the highest score ever achieved within PCE plants.
Worked as EHS Assistant Unit Head.
Managing HSE activities & objectives inside port Said plant including sales, supply chain and operations.
Managing all contractors which have commissions inside the plant.
Leading the team of safety supervisors hired by the contractor and are working in projects inside the plant.
Reporting any incidents, injuries or fatalities which may happen inside Port Said plant through myEHS website system.
Investigating all events inside the plant including injuries and fatalities.
Achieving 9 training hour per employee by the year end.
Establishment of a training plan to deliver the required training hours for every employee.
Achieving 85 % in GEHSMS and big 5 audit by the year end.
Generating an action plan for the findings of GEHSMS audit with a time frame.
Making accurate and powerful risk assessment for all tasks, workplaces and functions inside the plant.
Leading the team of the safety action in the plant.
Generating and reviewing the status of all the purchase requests and purchase orders of all the safety projects in the plant.
Enhancing Safety culture within Port Said plant.
Achievements in this assignment:
Finishing of risk mitigation project (machinery equipment safety) producing 4368 safe working hours for the contractor.
Finishing of lifeline establishment project in the plant (working at Height) producing 7072 safe working hours for the contractor.
Enhancing the status of all the electrical components inside the plant by leading a team of electrical technicians.
Establishment of a newly born procedure in PepsiCo (Air Emissions standard).
Finished the whole of the assignment without any fatalities nor Loss Time Incidents.
Worked as Sales, Fleet and supply chain Health, Safety and Environment regional supervisor.
Managing HSE at Eldelta DC and Damanhour DC as well (Eldelta DC is considered as the biggest DC all over Egypt).
Managing contractors which are applying projects within my DCs.
Generating a training plan within my DCs.
Generating a powerful report of the performance of sales employees within my DCs and collecting the rest of sales reports from my colleagues at Delta, Alex and Canal region and consolidating these reports and sending them to the Human resource administration to apply the rewards and penalties on the sales employees.
Investigating all accidents, injuries, near misses and dangerous occurrences.
Achieving success at GEHSMS audit carried out within my DCs every year (which focuses on the management of Health, Safety and Environment).
Managing HSE employees (officers & Coaches) to make a periodic check for all vehicles (Trucks & Fork Lift Trucks) within my DCs.
Leading a team of EHS supervisors while generating the monthly report of both Delta & Alex regions to finalize the regional report and scorecard and consolidate all the records and then sending it to the EHS senior regional manager.
Enhancing Safety culture of all employees within my DCs by making training sessions and timeouts.
Achievements in this assignment:
Established one of the most powerful controlling systems for working at height by deployment vehicles as my DCs were the first in Egypt in applying such systems.
From 2012 till 2015
: Worked at PepsiCo international as a PET Line chemist.
Responsible for the quality control of Line 7 & Line 2 through leading the operation teams on PET Lines and responsible for the finished product to be within PepsiCo standard specifications as (Micro, Chemical and physio. Results) which have its own impact on plant quality and trade quality.
from my achievements are:
1.Setting up a whole program for Cleaning Line 7 which reflected with a positive impact on both Micro samples and downtime as it considered also as a Preventive maintenance.
2.In addition, setting up many recipes for the blow molder m/c for both Line 7 & Line 2 and participated effectively in the acceptance of Line 7 & Line 2 with KRONES work team.
3. Setting up many recipes on KRONES Mixer.
4.Establishing communication channels between us (PepsiCo team) and Technical KRONES team for the acceptance of both Lines 2 & 7 and discussing issues related to downtime and operations.
From 2009 to 2012
: Worked at Egypt Foods group as a Lab chemist then Lab supervisor in the old and new Tiger chipsy plants also reconstructed the old lab after being under fire.
1.As a lab chemist apply all the analysis needed for the follow up for the production line, calibration for all chemicals and inspections on the finished product and receiving raw materials like Diesel fuel by making some physical analysis.
2.As a lab supervisor following up on both of labs and being a leader for the rest of lab chemists team and working together on our own issues in the plants.
Achieving results through a team work.
Achieving results through others.
Hobbies & Likes
Swimming, Biking and running.
National Geographic Abu-Dhabi TV channel.
Arabic ::Fluent (Mother tongue)
English :Fluent (Read, write and speak)