Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering
To be a part of organization where I can continuously learn the skills and knowledge to soon become stronger pillar of an organization with my personal growth of knowledge and skills Shivaji University
Maharashtra State Board
Maharashtra State Board
A/P- Loni, Tal- Khatav
Dist- Satara, Pin: 415527
• knowledge about product and
trading materials (Engines,
Motors and other accessories).
• Knowledge of Alignment
processes and methods.
• Knowledge about SAP ERP
• Knowledge of Auto-CAD and
CATIA V5 software’s
• Good at problem solving.
• Good leadership skills and
• Quick learner and good
• Interpersonal and supervisory
Organization : Kirloskar Brother’s Ltd, Kirloskarwadi Designation : Graduate Apprentice Trainee.
Department : Logistics and Supply Chain
Duration : 22nd Oct 2018 to till Date.
• Material planning for alignment of pump sets (Motor and Engine sets) and prepare daily alignment plan.
• To make study of painting schemes for special painting orders and completes the activities as per scheme.
• Co-ordinate all shop floor activities for completion of alignment, painting and packing.
• Analysis of monthly Dispatch plan and work out the plan to prepare planning to achieve target
• Communication, delivery and execution support to dispatch department.
• Co-ordination with Manufacturing, Procurement and planning to achieve planned target.
Organization: TATA Cummins Pvt. Ltd, Phaltan.
Duration: 22nd May 2017- 23rd Jun 2017.
Project: “HIRA (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment) revalidation and to propose new engineering control actions”. ACADEMIC PROJECT
Title : “Experimental Investigation on diesel engine by varying its injection pressure”.
Duration : August 2017 to February 2018.
Role : Group Leader
Team size : 5 members
Tools and Technologies Used: Single cylinder DI engine, IC EngineSoft 8.5V- Engine simulation software,
Nira i7r Ecu.
Overview : Converted single cylinder DI engine to CRDI engine, varied its injection pressure to analyzed and evaluate performance and emission parameters to evaluate optimum pressure.
• Awarded with ‘Nurturing
Brilliance’ Cummins scholarship
• Coordinated and participated in
various activities organized by
KBL Social Club.
• Event coordinator in national
level event ”Crenturous 2K17” at
• Member of college “Student
Council” for 2016-2018 at BCE
• Published research paper on “Experimental Investigation on diesel engine by varying injection pressure” in Journal IJARSE
(Vol. No. - 07, Issue No- 01) March 2018.
• Attended workshop on ‘Entrepreneurship Awareness Program’ organized by Maharashtra Gov.
• Participated in National Conference on “Emerging trends in Engineering and Technology” at BCE, Kolhapur.
• Completed training in BARCLAY’S ‘Global Youth Employability Initiative’.
• Member of KBL Social Club and performed various social activities.
I hereby declare that the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge. Place:
Date: / /2019. Aniket Bhauso Mane.