Gowtham Krishna Madugula
Seethammapeta, Ph No: +91-953*******
Visakhapatnam-530016 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Career Objective:
My primary aim is to become an established legal practitioner. I am committed to making the most of every opportunity to develop my legal skills to become an effective lawyer. To pursue a position in an organization combining legal expertise, strong practical experience.
• M.Com with 65.50% from the year 2011-2013 through Correspondence from Andhra University (School of Distance Education), Visakhapatnam.
• B.Com with 61.82% from the year 2007-2010 from Dr. Lankapalli Bullayya Degree College, (Affiliated to Andhra University), Visakhapatnam.
• Intermediate (10+2) with 67% from the year 2004-2006 from B.V.K Junior College, Visakhapatnam.
• SSC (10th) with 66.66% in the year 2004 from V.T College, Visakhapatnam. Professional Qualification/Membership:
• LL.B with 55.23% from the year 2010-2013 from Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
• Enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh State, India
(Enrollment No: AP/1374/2013 on 26th September 2013).
• Qualified in the All India Bar Examination- VI with vide AIBE Roll No: 140966 and entitled to practice the profession of law in India in accordance with the Advocates Act, 1961.
Internship/ Professional Practice:
• Shri. T.V.A Narasimham, (Panel Advocate of Prominent Banks i.e., SBI, AXIS, Syndicate, APIIC, Andhra Bank etc for nearly 14 years), Visakhapatnam
[October 2013 – November 2016]
Dealt matters relating to debts due to Banks and Financial Institutions etc.
Appeared in different Courts and Tribunal in Matters of Civil Nature etc
Search & Legal opinion relating to the property/s to be mortgaged with Banks
& Financial Institutions.
• Shri. A.V.C.N Nageswara Rao, (Advocate) Visakhapatnam [January 2017– October 2017]
Drafted plaints and a cease and desist notice against the Civil Suits
Framed legal opinions for Panel based Banking Institutions.
Trained under DRT Matters and preparing legal documentations.
Recovery of Bank’s dues under the provisions of SARFAESI Act.
• Shri. P. Subash (Advocate), High Court of Judicature, Hyderabad [November 2017 – June 2018]
Experience as an Associate Advocate with Senior Counsel Shri. P. Subash at HIGH COURT of Judicature, Hyderabad, and appeared before various Courts as part of my legal practice like Nampally District Courts, CBI Courts, Debt Recovery Tribunal and National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) etc.
• Practicing as an ‘Individual Advocate’ at Visakhapatnam District Courts, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana High Courts, NCLT, DRT, CBI Courts etc., [From July 2018- Till Date]
Dealing with all Civil, Criminal, Family, MVOP, Guardianship and Family Disputes, Divorce and Alimony, Maintenance, DVC, N.I Act Cases, Bails and legal notices etc.,
• Good Command in working with OS i.e., Windows, Vista, MAC
• Good Knowledge in Civil, Criminal, Labour, Industrial & Commercial laws including Taxation, Intellectual Property Rights, Cyber Law & Environmental Law.
• Well Versed in M.S.Office, C, C+, Tally
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Courteous & Professional. Personal Details:
Name : M. Gowtham Krishna
Father’s Name : Rama Krishna M
DOB : 20/07/1989
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Single
Languages Known : Fluent in Telugu, English and Proficient in Hindi. Nationality : Indian
Location : Anywhere in India.
The above mentioned details are true and best of my knowledge. I look forward to hearing from you. If given a chance, I can prove myself to be a hard working and honest person. Thanking you.
Place: Visakhapatnam (Gowtham Krishna M)