Montgomery, AL 36107
My Goal is to secure a rewarding position with a reputable establishment that offers the opportunity to learn additional skills and gain upward mobility.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
ITEC/Carmichael Optical Shoppe - Montgomery, AL
August 2016 to Present
Dispense and Fit spectacles, works from the prescriptions written by optometrists and ophthalmologists. Advises patients on various types of lenses and spectacle frames, including advice on style, fit and colour.
Optical Lab Technician
Eyemart Express Inc. - Trussville, AL
May 2014 to February 2016
Received Rx from Optometrist, then cut, grind, and polished lenses for prescription glasses. Used computer equipment and automated tools to make lenses. Examined and Final Inspected finished product before dispensing to customer. Accomplishments
July 2015, receive Great Lab Performance recognition with 65% of jobs done in One Hour. Skills Used
Teamwork and exceptional customer service
Front Desk Clerk
IHG_Army Hotels - Fort Rucker, AL
April 2010 to May 2014
• Take and Verify reservations
• Provide information on room rates, accommodations, amenities, and area attractions Front Desk Clerk
Dothan National Hotel and Golf Club - Dothan, AL
January 2010 to July 2012
Take Reservation and Rent rooms to prospective Guest
.Provide information and rates on Golf Packages
Call Center Customer Service Rep
Vantage Sourcing - Dothan, AL
November 2009 to January 2010
• Answered inbound calls in support of customer needs
• Conveyed step by step instructions to resolve tech issues
• Retrieved, reviewed, and issued account information per customer request Assistant Retail Manager - Lab Technician
EyeMasters - Dothan, AL
September 1999 to June 2009
• Assisted in managing a high-volume Retail Optical Store in Mall setting staffed with 10+ employees.
• Primarily responsible for daily operating functions, including sales, productivity, and inventory
• Required to recruit, train, and supervise Eyewear Associates
• Assisted with weekly payroll and scheduling
Headland High School - Headland, AL
Newville Area Vocational Center - Newville, AL
Business Machines / Microsoft Word / Internet Proficient/Data Entry (10+ years), Dispensing, Scheduling
Certified Optical Lab Technician_EyeCare Centers of America 2000 to Present
Optical Lab Technician
2014 to Present
Certified through Eyecare Centers of America
Highly personable Customer Service Professional with at least 15 years of experience in account management, and claims processing. Experienced in Call-Center Operations, Cashiering, and Hotel Reservations.
• Talent for identifying customer needs and presenting appropriate company product and service offerings.
• Demonstrated ability to gain customer trust and provide exceptional follow-up, leading to increased repeat and referral business.
• Secured numerous Company achievement awards for delivery of exceptional customer service.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office/Word.
• Highly motivated, Organized, and Goal-Oriented.
• Proven ability to work in unisom with staff and members of Management.
• Noted by customers, staff, and members of Management as ethical and hard-working.