SHAIKH HANNAN AHMED
To establish myself within my chosen field that will challenge me and allow me to use my education, skills and past experiences in a way that is mutually beneficial to both myself and my employer and allow for future growth and advancement.
December’18- Present: Graduate Apprentice, VRDE (DRDO), Ahmednagar Responsibilities:
• Design 3D CAD model of transporter system on SolidWorks and drafting on AutoCAD
• Make out preliminary design calculations of STANAG Lv.1 armoured container and mounting superstructure for the article
• Perform transient & random vibration analysis of superstructure on ANSYS as per JSS 55555:2000 & MIL STD-810H
• Select and configure wire rope vibration isolators for vibration isolation of the article.
• Carry out automotive tests at National Centre for Automotive Testing (NCAT, VRDE) on M & N category vehicles as per IS and AIS
• Assist in preparation of Indent, RFP and technical specifications of transporter. December’16- March’17: Student Intern/ Trainee, Mechatol Engineering Solutions, Pune
• Validate datum strategies, dimensional specifications and measurement plans for core components and assemblies under the supervision of seniors.
• Interpret sketches, rough drawings, specifications including thorough understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerance stack-up analysis (GD&T) and apply company and client procedures, specifications, and drawings to ensure product compliance.
• Report all the progress to the supervisors and prepare detailed reports. Academic Qualification
Course University/Board Institute Year Grade B.E.
University of Pune
Sinhgad Institutes, Lonavala 2017 1
cl with Dist.
HSC Maharashtra State
Bhausaheb Firodiya Jr.
SSC Maharashtra State
Bhausaheb Firodiya High
cl with Dist.
• Controlled Emission in SI Engine Using Filter of Limestone and Active Charcoal. Achievements and Extra-curricular Activities
• Actively worked as a volunteer in ‘National Service Scheme’ for year 2015-16.
• Participated in Conference held during ‘TechFest 2016’ presented dissertation on ‘Vibration Control in Chassis.’
• Dissertation on ‘Emission Control Using Aqua Silencer’ Published in ‘International Engineering Research Journal’ (IERJ) 2017, Vol.2, Issue 9, Pages 4020-4024.
• Member of Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) for BAJA competition. Communication Skills
• Good communication skills gained through my experience as an graduate apprentice and student intern by attending to clients and understanding their procedures and drawings in design specifications of core parts and assemblies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Organizational/ Managerial Skills
• Commendable organizational skills learned by working at VRDE, a premiere laboratory of DRDO
• Exemplary managerial skills acquired by coordinating in cultural festivals and events held in college.
• Good organizational skills gained as an active volunteer of National Service Scheme (NSS), responsible for raising funds, promoting events and arranging blood donation camps.
• Good team-leading skills acquired as Bachelor's project team leader of four members. Job-related Skills
• Skilled in the use of various CAD software and Ansys Mechanical
• Quick learner
• Strong technical suit
• Knowledge of MIL STD-810, JSS 55555:2000, IS and AIS
• Ability to work with a team
Area of Interest
• Research & Development
• Automotive Engineering
• Renewable Energy
• Languages Known: English, Marathi, Hindi and German (A2)
• Permanent Address: Ela-The Earth, Behind Suzlon- One Earth, Malwadi Road, Hadapsar, Pune- 411 028
I hereby declare that above furnished particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief PLACE:
DATE: HANNAN AHMED SHAIKH