William Wallace V
Home: 845-***-**** - firstname.lastname@example.org
IT professional with experience in multiple operating systems and programming languages. Technology savvy self-starter, adept at moving into new environments and drawing from existing experience to quickly adapt to new technologies fluently.
CCNA Routing & Switching
Intelligent Data Management
IT Strategy Development
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8/10, Windows Server 2012, Linux (Fedora, Kali, Tails)
Hardware: various Cisco routers, various Cisco switches, laptops, workstations
Software : Cisco IOS, Nodejs, VMWare Workstation, Oracle Virtual Box
Experience with: LAN/WAN, ACL’s, IPv4 & IPv6, DHCP, VTP, STP, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, NAT/PAT, SSH
Other: Bash Scripting
Education and Training
Humanities & Justice Studies, 2011
John Jay College of Criminal Justice New York, NY, United States
February 2019 to Present
Advanced Tech Systems Atlanta, GA
- Maintaining computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Perform disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protect data, software, and hardware by implementing network security measures.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Coordinate computer network access and use.
- Designing, configuring, and testing networking software, computer hardware, and OS software.
May 2016 to September 2016
NCC Group Alpharetta, GA
- Assisted clients in assessing and mitigating potential risks and exposure.
- Strategic planning, including cyber security review, incident response planning, and strategic security consultancy.
- Data Risk Identification - data mapping
- IT Governance/Information & IT Strategy, Web advisory services
- Vulnerability identification
- Cyber incident response management, Post incident analysis, Asset recovery
Inside Sales Associate / Inside Channel Developer
September 2014 to September 2015
Veeam Software Alpharetta, GA
- Worked within the channel to develop strategic IT priorities for partners, including: intelligent data management, and business continuity planning.
- Developed cloud solutions for partners and end-users including: multi-cloud data protection, cloud backup & DRaaS, cross-cloud data protection
- Application availability solutions for Exchange, Active Directory, SQL, and Oracle.