firstname.lastname@example.org 708-***-**** Chicago Ridge, IL 60415
Governors State University – University Park, IL Oct 2016 Bachelor in Arts, Business Administration concentration in Human Resources GPA: 3.79/4.0 scales.
Academic Activities: Tau Sigma Honor Society Dual Degree Program. Key Courses: Human Resource Management, Labor Relations, Compensation and Incentive Systems, Human Resource Training and Management Development, Quality Management Moraine Valley Community College – Palos Hills, IL May 2014 Associate in Science
Awards and Achievements: Dean’s List
Lakeland College - Mattoon, IL
Certified Mixture Aggregate Technician Feb 2019
Certified PCC level 2 Technician Feb 2019
Certified PCC level 1 Technician Dec 2014
The Sunshine Method – Chicago, IL 60654 Oct 2019-Now Human Resources Representative
• Recruitment coordinator - including interviewing/ phone screening, matchmaking for potential fit between new hire tutors and children in need of our assistance for education and mentoring purposes, job posting update and removal
• Employee Relations - respond back to inquiries for HR related issues from our employees and clients, coordinate and communicate with employees and potential new hires for background checks and new hire contract agreements
• Event coordination - filing on each employee and independent contractor The Borgen Project - Seattle, WA 98107 (remote work) Aug 2019-Now Human Resources Intern
• National Recruitment - update job postings, inform groups and classes of openings, Various task as needed, interview candidates and potential new hires
• Personal Fundraising Campaign - advocacy involvement Inner-City Muslim Action Network – Chicago, IL 60629 Apr 2019-Aug 2019 Facilities Manager
• Manage facility staff coordination, Vehicle Management and Maintenance coordination
• Develop Scheduling for Staff and Maintenance Work Objectives
• Manage maintenance/Janitorial coordination of grounds for each IMAN Facility
• Construction Project Management, Budget Management, Vendor Management, Maintenance Management, Enforce policies including KeyPolicy, Activate and coordinate Key Access for new hires
• Performance evaluations for Facility Staff
• Plan and Organize with Administrative Management Team
• Event coordination, coordination for contractors, sub-contractors, and vendors
• Purchases/ Supplies/ Inventory coordination for all IMAN facilities including Transitional Housing, Construction Sites, Health and Behavioral Clinics, and Youth and Wellness Centers.
• Mail/ FedEx coordination. Front Desk Operations Supervision. INTERRA INC. – Bolingbrook, IL 60440 July 2018-Feb 2019 Construction Inspector
• Independent Assurance for Illinois Tollway on various project and contracts. Duties include I-MIRS audits for various materials inspection results.
• Documentation/Inspection of Daily Activity on site.
• Tollway Contracts: RR-16-4255, RR-16-4256, RR-17-4349, I-184694, RR-18-4350, IDOT District 1, Bureau of Construction at 201 West Center Court, Schaumburg, IL 60196 IDOT District 1- Schaumburg, IL 60196
Engineering Technician Jan 2017- July 2018
• Inspection Scope of work per job contract.
• Conduct Contract of Quantities payment methods.
• Problem solving for various contracts and project production. Documentation of daily activity reports.
• Survey work / Material Inspection. IDOT Contracts: 62C64, 62C82, 60T20 SKILLS
• Strong work ethic and professional attitude emphasizing reliability, integrity, teamwork, and the willingness to work as necessary to get the job done.
• Effective leadership, management, and organizational skills.
• Outstanding time management and resource allocation skills to coordinate multiple tasks while maintaining strong quality focus.
• Highly competent professional entrusted frequently with sensitive and confidential documentation.
• Proficiency with PC and Mac interfaces: proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, WordPerfect, Project, Mistic, I-CORS, I-MIRS, and Ebuilder, Wunderlist, Docusign, Mailchimp, Symplicity Network, Indeed Recruitment, Recruiterbox