Toshinao “Tom” Ishii
A challenging position utilizing proven experience in managing, engineering and marketing. Experience
*/** ~ Current. Automation System Engineering, Inc. Erlanger, KY. Vice President
• Sales Manager / Responsible for all sales activities covering from San Antonio to Ontario.
• Purchasing Manager / Responsible for all purchasing activities.
• Project Manager / Responsible for scheduling, managing projects and onsite supervision. 2/18 ~ 12/18 Ryoei USA, Inc. Indianapolis, IN.
• Sales / Diecast spray, robotic material handling and other custom solutions for Automotive manufacture and their suppliers.
• Translation and interpretation / Technical and sales literatures, Meeting interpretations.
• Onsite Manager / Managing projects and onsite supervisor for installations. 11/06 ~ 3/09 Neff Engineering Indianapolis, IN.
• Business development / Established 45 new accounts in Tri states area. Selecting Target accounts and strategies. Identify customer’s needs and business opportunities.
• Customer relations / Improved relationship with Customer executives.
• Advisor / Marketing and sales advices and executions for Target accounts. 9/01 ~ 3/06 Samtech Corp. McAllen, TX.
Engineering Support Manager
• Resident Engineer / Managing Tier1 Engineering support for Automotive audio components.
• Account Maintenance / Maintaining $60M/A account in Kokomo, IN.
• Quality management / Production, Validation, Warranty analysis and reports. PPAP 7/00 ~ 4/01 Semix, Inc. Fremont, CA.
Field Service Engineer
• Field service / Field servicing of Spin coaters in multiple states.
• Installation / Preparation of Coaters and Installation.
• Customer support / Customer support and training. 8/97 ~ 7/00 Panasonic Electric Works San Jose, CA. Manufacturing Engineer
• Engineering / Designing and build of Machines and Production lines, New and Kaizen.
• Maintenance / Maintaining Appliance production facility.
• Supervisor / Supervising Maintenance technicians.
*Native level Japanese fluency.