Mo Nasiri Permanent US Resident
Construction Field Engineer
Email: email@example.com Mobile: 669-***-**** Address: 1076 Surian Ct, San Jose CA 95120 Professional
Result oriented and hands-on construction engineer with experience in overseeing all phases of construction in residential, commercial, and industrial projects; Experience includes supervising team members and contractors, scheduling, reviewing bid proposals, process and approval of invoices, quality control, and contract administration. Able to coordinate and work collaboratively with architects, engineers, vendors and contractors for successful completion of projects.
Able to work with multiple teams in multiple projects and locations simultaneously. Skills
Problem solving, Decision-making, Team working, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD Work
Construction Field Engineer/Supervisor
Omid Kish Co., 2011 – present
Mobin Hotel Complex
Royal Commercial Complex
Darya Residential Complex
- Assist Project Manager in developing and updating the project schedule and budget;
- Coordinate with Project Manager and contractors to plan, organize, and direct construction activities;
- Monitor and Supervise construction activities and contractors’ performance in terms of compliance with schedule, budget, quality, safety and overall observance with the contract documents;
- Review project specifications and contract drawings to Provide technical support to construction teams.
- Analyze changes to contract documents concerning time, cost, and specifications.
- Review and track contractor and vendor’s invoices for accuracy and compliance with the contract terms and provide recommendation to Project Manager. Construction Engineer
ABDAL Industrial Project Management Company, 2004 – 2011
Construction of 715 CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) stations in several cities in Iran
- Establishing project objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards in line with client policy/procedures and contract specifications;
- Develop, manage and maintain cost controls and labor recaps in conjunction with the Project Manager and Project Superintendent;
- Provide technical support and recommend resolutions to drawing interpretation problems, conflicts, and interference to construction managers and contractors to ensure that all projects meet the schedule, budget and comply with applicable codes and specifications.
- Assist in preparation and executing of the Project closeout process including Overseeing final quality control for handing over the site for CNG equipment installation. Construction Field Engineer
Iran Khodro Sazeh, 2000-2004
Industrial Factory for “AID Press Company” &
Armeh Dasht, 1997-2000
Iran National Library
- Monitor and participate in field construction process including layout checks, technical review of work against requirements, obtains confirmations from design engineer as needed, and safety inspections;
- Perform tasks related to the collection and evaluation of data required to monitor project schedule including evaluate subcontractor’s work against Key Performance Indicators
- Coordinate with Construction Manager and scheduled all materials required and budget for various activities.
- Preparing and maintaining work documentation and reporting; Education
M.Sc. in Civil Engineering, 1997, Imam Khomeini International University, Qazvin, Iran.
B.Sc. in Civil Engineering, 1997, Tehran University, Tehran, Iran. Training
Management Business Administration course, Sharif University in IRAN
Project Management course (PMBOK), Industrial Management Institute IRAN