To pursue a challenging career and be a part of progressive organization that gives a scope to enhance my knowledge and utilizing my skills towards growth of the organisation. Educational Qualification
Degree Institution University/Board Aggregate/
6.69 CGPA 2019
XII P.T.J.M SaraswatiVidya
77.6 % 2015
X Sacred Heart School,
9.0 CGPA 2012
• Mini projects on IOT :- Made a projects on door security system using different sensor and actuators and Home Automation using googleassistant
• PCB Design :-Design a LEDs using resistor and capacitors(Water levelindicator).
• Arduino Project :-Line Follower Bot.
• VLSI Project :-Radiation hardening by design 12T SRAM for aerospace application using nanoscale cmos technology.
• Worked as an intern in Global technologies (Embedded system and IOT) from 5th July 2018 to
• Languages : C, Python, HTML .
• Application Packages: SciLab, Xilinx.
• Basic knowledge in Verilog.
• Good Leadership and Management skills.
Courses and Workshop
• Participated in The Line Follow Robotic Workshop organized by LEMALABS.
• Workshop on “Internet of Things” organized by Digital labs. Co-Curricular Activities
• Organising member in quiz competition.
• Organising member and Participant in Fashion show in City engineering college. Interests and Hobbies:
• Travelling to new places, photography, cooking.
• Got second position in school in NationalOlympiad.
• Got first prize in fashionshow.