MARC GACUTAN RICARTE Nickname: MAC
Sta. Ana, Manila Philippines 1009
DUTIES: Receives, unloads supplies, material and equipments. Unpacks items received and verifies accuracy of shipment. Delivers supplies and equipment and obtains appropriate signatures from receiving department. Maintains a clean and orderly work place. Carry out initial checks on received materials for verification of items as per Purchase Order, Material Requisition or Customers Material Request Documentation. Utilizes computer system, as required, to review parts usage, track/monitor inventory records, vendor compliance. Performs other related duties as necessary.
POSITION APPLIED: Material Controller / Warehouseman (Material Management Dept.)
PERSONAL DATA :
Birth Date : October 03, 1979
Birth Place : San Juan City, Philippines
Sex : Male
Height : 5’ 4”
Weight : 180 lbs.
Religion : Christian
Marital Status : Married
Dependent : 4 Children
Citizenship : Filipino
S S S : 33-4967857-2
PAG-IBIG : 121*-****-****
Phil Health : 19-025305174-8
TIN : 407-392-736
BIG PIX GRAPHIC SYSTEM (Mar. 20, 2019 – Aug. 31, 2019)
7783 St. Paul Street, San Antonio Village, Makati City
INVENTORY STAFF WAREHOUSE
*SAP encoder, pick sales order to delivery and updates DR close.
*preparation & issuances of ink materials / products against the DR.
*receives & counts ink materials / products against RR.
*weekly manual inventory, reconciliation
*loads & unloads ink materials / products from the truck.
MSL GLOBAL CORPORATION (June 20, 2016 – Oct. 25, 2018)
G/F Warehouse C.M. Greenfield Compound, KM 14
Merville Access Road, Industrial Complex Pque. City
WAREHOUSE CONTROLLER – STAFF
*Responsible in checking, controlling & handling warehouse materials (incoming and outgoing).
*Preparation of documents (receiving report, issuance slip, gate pass, purchase request)
*Monitor and update material inventories, data reports weekly & monthly.
*Assist in loading and unloading materials from the truck.
*Coordinate with Engineering department and report directly to the Operation Project Manager.
*Office clerical works assignment.
Wasit, Co-Gen. &
Steam Generation Project (ARAMCO PROJECT) (Jan. 25, 2012- Jan. 27, 2013)
Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
Samsung Saudi Arabia Ltd.
Shaybah, Increase Gas Handling Capacity
Package # 4 IGHC Project (ARAMCO PROJECT)
Samsung Saudi Arabia Ltd.
Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
MATERIAL CONTROLLER – STAFF
*Directly responsible in handling material withdrawal request MWR for distribution to lay down yard/ warehouse for issuance of project materials to construction.
*Ensure that the issuance of materials in the warehouse / laydown yard was based on properly documented requisition. Ensure that withdrawal is in compliance with the specifications.
*Check deliveries of materials ensuring all items is accurately checked and MWR is raised, utilizing field eng. Assistance to check and verify complicated packages.responsible for the performance of the receipt inspection initiations and issuance of UOS&D fot items found with discrepancy..
*Coordinate with the storekeepers in maintaining materials on their location to avoid confusion on the part of the withdrawing personnel. Monitored the maintenance of traceability and identity of materials such as purchase order # shipping control number, stock code and equipment tag number..
*Ensures all Materials are properly controlled and documented in accordance with the project procedures…
* Execute physical inventory or cycle counts.
* Measure employee activities by tracking direct and indirect labor and providing an accurate overview of all warehouse employee activities.
* Planning, monitoring, and optimizing work processes.
* Control material flows and actual work in the warehouse.
* Mapping the entire warehouse facilities.
* Process all goods receipts, goods issues, stock transfers, material staging for production, automatic replenishment, managing hazardous materials, and processing stock differences.
* Office clerical works assignment.
BECHTEL INTERNATIONAL INC. (May 14, 2007 to June 20, 2009)
BTJV – KGP (ARAMCO PROJECT)
BECHTEL TECHNIP JOINT VENTURE
KHURSANIYAH GAS PLANT PROJECT
SABCO (Saudi Arabian Bechtel Company)
Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia
MATERIAL COORDINATOR YARD – STAFF
* Monitor the incoming and outgoing file such as receiving reports,
and material withdrawal request.
* Conducting physical inventory of various materials such as: structural, buildings,
electrical, plumbing, light and heavy equipments supplies and tools etc. on laydown yard
stocks and responsible to render report the result of physical count overages and shortages variances.
* Coordinates with Yard and Warehouse Supervisor including QC Personnel and report directly to my superior Material Management Manager.
* Updates materials that are ready for inspection and material status and check against the BECHTEL PROCUREMENT SYSTEM.
* Clerical office work. Filing, documentation of several material, equipment, supply and tools
receipt for data input.
BECHTEL INTERNATIONAL INC. (Aug. 31, 2005 to February 26, 2007)
EG LNG TRAIN 1PROJECT
Bioko Island, Malabo
Equatorial Guinea, West Africa
* Responsible for receiving materials, issuing, storing equipment, supplies or tools
and recording at stock card.
* Reconciliation of inventory balances against stock on hand and conduct verification the causes of over/short balances and prepare adjustments/correction to resolved discrepancies.
* Received the delivered items based on the packing list by checking the correct stock code number and quantities.
* Documentation & monitoring of material status.
* Maintain proper housekeeping and to be safety conscious always for accident free.
*Maintains the warehouse files, completes delivery and receiving forms for properties in stock, and coordinates everyday activities with the supervisor
SPECIAL INTEREST AND SKILLS:
Supportive to my superiors on any given task or challenge. To maintain high standard of work habits and be committed to doing my best everyday. Always willing to help my co-workers. Knowledge to operate Procurement Tracking System.
Achievements: Responsibilities include, but not limited to receipt inspection, counting and document review of incoming materials from vendors, inspecting of packages on truck for visual damaged prior to offloading. Preparing documentation. Preparing UOS&D for any discrepancies found during the inspection.
Maintained receiving / issuing log and location to follow company standard procedures effectively.
Interfaced with various departments (e.g. Field Engineering, Project Controls, Finance & Accounting, etc.) in the conduct material control and receiving activities thereby improving work process.
COLLEGE: JOSE RIZAL COLLEGE
Bachelor In Commercial Science
Major in Management
1996 – 2000 (Undergraduate)
HIGH SCHOOL: DON BOSCO SCHOOL
ELEMENTARY: DON BOSCO SCHOOL
Knowledge in Computer Application and Utilities
Operating System – Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Microsoft Office, Excel (Spread Sheet), Power Point, Outlook, Word
Bechtel Procurement System (BPS), Field Material Control System (FMCS)
SEMINARS AND TRAINING
Trade Test Class: B+
Control No: 05071269
Location: Executive Technical Consultants
Trade Test And Training Center Inc.
New Panaderos St., Ext., Sta. Ana, Manila
Date: July 26, 2005