Raphael Martiniano Sato
Address: Clinton – MA – USA
with over 15 years of experience and solid knowledge on Distributed Architecture (SOA / Microservices) in On Premise or Cloud on a wide variety of technologies.
Act as Solution Architecture and, Technical Leader and Senior Developer and I am currently an Lead Software Engineer.
Worked on projects in the banking, insurance, telecom, call center, and media fields.
Implemented components/frameworks focused on increasing the productivity, quality, performance, and standardization of the development of systems for a software manufacturer.
Designed, implemented and supported three high complexity corporate systems, performed alone. SKILLS
15 years of experience in Software Engineer (OOP, SOLID, Clean Code, CQRS, TDD, DDD, ES)
14 years in .NET and .NET Core (C#, ASP.NET, MVC, MVP, WCF, WebServices, RestAPI, gRPC)
10 years in Testing (Unit/Stress/Functional Test)
12 years in Database (Oracle, SQL Service, and MySQL)
8 years in Performance Analysis, Code Review, Refactoring and Throubleshooting
6 years of Monitoring the products: AppDynamics, Splunk, CA Introscope, AVI Code
2 years in (Redis, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch)
2 years in Cloud Computing (Azure, Docker)
Bachelor’s Degree, Information Technology (100% merit scholarship) December 2006 State University of Campinas (UNICAMP)
MCP – Microsoft Certified Professional
MCAD – Microsoft Certified Application Developer TRAINING / CONTINUED EDUCATION
Oracle SOA Suite 11g: Build Composite Applications (Oracle)
Oracle SOA Suite 11g: Essentials (Oracle)
Oracle WebLogic Server 11g: Advanced Administration (Oracle)
Siebel 8.1 fundamentals Ed 1 PRV (Oracle)
BRM - Management API Developer 7.5 Ed1 (Oracle)
Summary of Professional Qualifications
page 2 of 3
Monorail. Windsor, WCF (Perlink / 30h – 01/2008)
MVP (Perlink / 20h – 11/07)
J2SE, J2EE e PL/SQL (Ci&T / 160h - 11/06)
.NET (UNICAMP / 40h - 10-2003)
SKY (Satellite Television) October 2010 to present Lead / Senior .NET Software Engineer
• Problem solving with high level of complexity.
• Look for new solutions to performance, availability and scalability problems.
• Perform coaching with technical team.
• Perform code review with the goal of guarantee quality of deliveries. Major accomplishments:
• Designed and implemented a new provisioning interface to send activation and deactivation commands between the CRM system and engineering conditional access systems. That new interface was proven to be 80% more efficient that Oracle’s ASAP product, and enabled SKY to reduce activation times from 6 minutes on average to around 45 seconds. That initiative was recognized by SKY top leadership and I was awarded in what we call a Celebration Day.
• Participation in the transformation project, going through all the stages, from the Assessment to reference architecture, use of technologies, Quality Assurance, the development of some important systems and the implementation of a framework. This project replaced 80% of the systems under the IT’s management for a new platform (OSB, SOA Suite, ODI, PIP, BRM, ASAP, and Siebel), ensuring the migration of 9MM clients and with a total project cost of approximately R$ 300MM.
• Development of a Design Pattern, goal to work with Windows Services in high availability (cluster service).
• Serve as a reference specialist in situations of crisis, instability, and performance problems in a productive environment.
• Designed and implemented a of the main API’s that are part of the framework used for all .NET systems.
• Development of a corporate system for workflow management that is especially used at the Call Center for FCR (First Call Resolution) with decreasing attendance time by 70% and increasing the index FCR by 50%.
• Designed and implemented a high-performance corporate solution responsible for managing all the electronic financial transactions.
• Participation in the design and implementation of the new corporate CRM meeting requirements such as high availability, safety, scalability, and performance.
• Professional Recognition: one merit and two pay raises. SKY (Satellite Television) March 2008 to September 2010 Senior .NET Software Engineer
• Performed the CRM migration implemented in .NET 1.1 for .NET 2.0 and later .NET 4.0
• Stabilization of CRM reaching high availability from 0.78% to 0.98%. page 3 of 3
Perlink (Rio de Janeiro/RJ/Brazil) August 2007 to February 2008 Technical Leader
• Presentation of solutions to the problems brought by the client, focused on business and system architecture matters.
• Factoring work goal to improve the product’s quality with a higher level of maintainability, extensibility, and ease of understanding the code.
• Leadership on the development of a mission-critical project with complex and atypical architecture in regards to the market. The technologies that were used on the project were Monorail, Windsor, WCF, NHibernate, ExtJS, Prototype, Brail, and Application Block Validation/Logging. This project consisted of rebuilding the portal of an investments bank, called ‘Prosper Bank’. Prógonos (Campinas/SP/Brazil) February 2006 to July 2007 Project Architect in .NET
• Leadership and team capacitation for the development of a system, following pre-defined architecture and quality standards.
• Development of a technical solution and architecture.
• Development of frameworks for the automatic generation of source code, generating quality, performance, and standardization.
• Analysis of scope, effort, cost, and impact.
• Definition/implementation of project components.
• Performance under critical situation focused on solving emergency problems of many natures. Ci&T Software S.A. (Campinas/SP/Brazil) March 2005 to January 2006 Software Engineer .Net/Java (Interneship)
• Development of architectural framework, which offers support especially for high-performance, scalable, and safe distributed architecture.
• Support and framework implementation for partners and clients.
• Participation in the development of a component focused on increasing the software’s productivity and quality, through the generation of an automatic code in the persistence layer.
• Development of distributed Client/Server systems using .NET Remoting and WebServices. Widesoft Sistemas LTDA (Limeira/SP/Brazil) June 2004 to February 2005 Developer Java/PHP (Interneship)
• Development of a Web system followed by 3-layer architecture with loose coupling.
• Development of a mission-critical Web system in Java. PROFESSIONAL AWARDS
• Celebration Day September 28 2017
Award for professionals who made the largest contributions to the company in 2017.