Address H No.*****, S.A.S. Nagar, Bathinda. PIN:151005, Punjab
Date of birth 06/09/1996
Passport No T2676117
Language Spoken English, Punjabi, Hindi
Dedicated Aeronautical Engineer with excellent technical analytical and communication skills. I have successfully completed my BSc in Aerospace Engineering with a specialization in Engines and Power Plants.I consider myself to be highly work oriented and like to continuously improve. I am highly motivated with strong project management and team leadership abilities.
National Aerospace University (ХАИ) 2014 – 2018
• Bachelor of Science
• Aerospace Engineering with a specialization in Engines and Power Plants
(Passed with a 4.1/5 GPA)
Sudesh Vatika Convent School Bathinda 2012 – 2014
• AISSCE level
• Negotiation skills
• Report writing
• Excellent clerical and organizational abilities
• Working with people from diverse background and nationalities
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Outlook)
• 3D modeling using Solidworks, AutoCAD, KOMPAS-3D 17.1.7, Catia.
• Excellent administrative skills
• Excellent level of communication and interpersonal skills gained through constant interactions with people from various backgrounds
• Ability to quickly learn an organization’s policies and procedures
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team to achieve targets and incentives
• Capability to work under pressure in a socially diverse environment
• Developed analytical, conceptual and interpretive skills ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS AND EXPERIENCE International Students Forum – March 2018
• Event organizing - This forum was organized as an outlet for student ideas and thoughts. I oversaw organizing the venue and preparing the program.
• Script writer - I was also the official script writer for the Host of the program. Working at a Stock Trading Company – January, February 2018
• At this company I conducted freight logistics which included making deals and communicating with transport companies to move goods from one city to another. This work experience required me to be in constant touch with people and companies to ensure no miscommunication would take place and everything would run smoothly.
Vocational Training and Modular Employable Skills – June 2014
• I have completed a course from the Ministry of Labor and Employment which has given me skills in:
• One on one communication with a customer and the proper handling of the situation
• Talking to a group of people and the appropriate way to address them
• Business accounting and ICT which has enabled me to use the Accounting program ‘Tally’ to generate Financial Statements and analyses of Financial Performance School Debate Conference – May 2012
• The school debate was on the topic of Environmental Pollution and Global Warming. My team received 1st place in this debate.
My interests include dancing, playing the guitar. I am strong believer in the saying ‘knowledge is power’ and I am meticulous in my learning and curiosity.