MORENO VALLEY, CA 92557
professional in customer service
and sales, with over 12 years of
experience in the banking
industry. Passionate in helping
consumer and business clients in
achieving their financial goals.
CHASE BANK / PERSONAL BANKER SBS
February 2012 - Present
● Demonstrated a passion for customer service by creating a banking environment that allowed new and existing clients
(consumer and business) to deepen their relationship with Chase by cross-selling banking products and services that met the client’s financial goals.
● Focused on customer retention, leading to higher deposit volumes and long-term customers.
● Hosted Bank at Work events.
● Worked in correlation with Chase One partners to further develop client relationships and referrals.
● Assisted in opening and closing procedures, and other daily branch operations when needed.
CHASE BANK / SALES AND SERVICE ASSOCIATE
● Assisted Branch Operations Manager in daily reports.
● Dealt with simple account maintenance, as well as more complex account situations.
● Offered products and services to our clients while fixing accounts service inquiries as needs came up.
● Gained the majority of my banking Policy and Procedure services in this job role .
Customer service problem
solving. Bilingual fluent in Spanish.
Experienced in oral and written
communication skills. Computer
skills in MS Word, Excel, and
PowerPoint. Skilled in 10-Key
calculator, and internal banking
CHASE BANK TELLER
● Processed customer transactions and completed them in an accurate and timely manner.
● Balanced Cash drawers with little to zero shortages as possible.
● Recommended banking products and services to our clients. EDUCATION
UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX / 2009
RIVERSIDE COMMUNITY COLLEGE / 2007
RANCHO VERDE HIGH SCHOOL/ AUGUST 2004
Stefani Maestas - Former Branch Manager
Catherine Hadnot - Former Branch Manager
Geof Rice - Former Branch Manager