To associate myself with Professional organization for career development and to contribute significantly by utilizing my potential, in making the organization achieve its long-term goal.
Qualification Background :-
B. tech in Mechanical Engineering
Employment Experience: 6 YEARS IN QATAR
AL JAZEERA ARABIA POWER ENGINEERING (2016 aug-present)
Project1 : MDP4 (Mushrieb down town phase 4)
Area : Buildings W02 (G+5) W04 (G+14) Z04 (G+17 FLOOR)
Position : Section Engineer Mechanical
Project 2 : ISF Duhail lakhwiya camp
Area : Building 6b13 and 6B14 (G+4+R)
Position : Senior mechanical engineer.
Project 3 : Doha Festival City (DFC)
Area : Back of house(BOH).
Position : Mechanical site engineer.
CARILLION QATAR LLC. ( 2014 mar-2016 july).
Project : MDP1B (Mushrieb downtown phase 1B).
Area : I21 & I22 (Residential and commercial block)
Position :Mechanical site engineer
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all mechanical related works at site as per approved drawings and methods and safety rules.
2. Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all Mechanical and related works prior to execution. Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the MEP Manager for approval prior to execution at site.
3. Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
4. Manages directly and provide engineering and technical supports to all the Mechanical work groups at site.
5. Plans the execution of all Mechanical related works and coordinates the works to Electrical and civil groups.
6. Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all Mechanical groups at site.
7. Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
8. Supports the MEP Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the Mechanical and electrical groups at site.
9. Ensures that all the works done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards. . Ensures that all site works are done according to all applicable quality standards. .
10. Directly responsible for the safety of all Mechanical groups’ personnel of the project by ensuring that the project execution will be done according to all applicable health, safety, sanitary and environmental standards.
11. Carrying out all Mechanical Works and equipments installation activities.
12.Attends regular meeting with client, civil engineers and consultant to provide update on project progress. .
13.Pre-resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems at site that may arise at any time .
14.To collaborate with cost control and planning department in preparing the daily progress reports.
15.Able to lead site personnel to execute and completion of job on time at site . Performs other related duties as may be required by the MEP Manager.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Mechanical Engineering Attributes:
Experience in high rise Buildings.
Experience in Commercial, Residential & Mall projects
Ability to produce technical specifications.
SEA certified QA/QC Engineer Mechanical, SEA Certificate no: 111411876.
Signature: Syed Ziauddin Fawwad
Syed Ziauddin Fawwad
Date of Birth: 31th Mar 1991
Passport No: K7642411
Marital Status: Married
English, Hindi, Urdu, Telugu.
Arabic (Intermediate level)
Engineer Work Visa Transferable