HARSHIT GARG Email: email@example.com Contact No: 973-***-****
A Mechanical Engineer graduate who is seeking to find the opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment that will encourage him to improve and learn new and necessary skills as well as motivated by the company to do its best for the sake of helping himself and the company advance in the mechanical engineering industry.
Degree University/ Board Institute Percentage/ CGPA Year BE -Mechanical VTU PESIT - BSC 7.0 2019
12th CBSE Bhartiya Bal Vidya Mandir, Agra 72.8 2014 10th CBSE Bhartiya Bal Vidya Mandir, Agra 9.4 2012 Internship/Project
• Final Year Project on “Design and Fabrication of Fatigue Testing Machine for a Composite Material”.
• Internship of 8 weeks at NDS ECO MOTORS Pvt Ltd.
• Training on Modelling & Analysis Software from Ankuraa Engineering Service Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore. Technical Skills
• Software – CATIA, ANSYS, AUTOCAD and SOLIDWORKS,
• Strong Knowledge of GD&T, SOM, FEA MECHANICS and CAD.
• Programming – Basics of C and Python.
• Operating System – Windows
Co –Curricular Activities & Achievements
• Participated in HVC Competition.
• Member of Elite Automotive Team of College – “Team ENIGMA”.
• Attended Workshop of GNU OCTAVE and MATLAB.
• Participated in Mechanical Design Competition in College.
• Member of College NGO called “Sankalpa”.
• Lead School Volleyball team in 2013 Inter School Competition. Page 2 of 2
• Ability to rapidly build relationship and set up trust.
• Confident and Determined.
• Problem Solving.
• Good Leadership Skills
• Good Presentation Skills.
• Ability to Cope up with Work Environment.
Father’s Name :- Mr. Santosh Kumar Garg
Date of Birth :- 21
-Oct - 1996
Language Known :- Hindi, English
Blood Group :- O+ve
Interest & Hobbies :- Dancing, Volleyball, Computer Games, Watching Web Series LinkedIn Id :- Harshit_Garg