• Ability under pressure without
• Time manager
• Hard working and goal setting
• Solve challenging problems and
• Analytical thinking and team
• Good personality and
Computer science graduate passionate about data engineering, manchine learning and everything about ICT. Highly- capable leader having led multiple project to completion, profficient in a range of modern technologies including PHP, MySQL, Photoshop, SAP, Miscrosoft office suite. Work Experience
11/2018 - 09/2019
National Youth Service Corps
Pythagorean Nobles Academy Ikom, Cross river.
• Coordinate Cambridge ICT exams
• Upload student weekly CA to the school portal .
• Help staffs in computing and recording their scores on the school system.
• Assist the Cambridge coordinator and tutored student on topics in mathematics and data processing.
03/2015 - 02/2016
Mobil Oil Nigeria PLC
Supply Analyst (INTERN)
• Prepare payment advice for weekly loading from NNPC depot.
• Give information of daily dispatch of AGO and PMS through out the country to PPMC.
• Prepare mother and daughter vessel document for incoming PMS vessel.
• Go to government depot(PDO) for collection of weekly loading invoice for payment likewise receive invoice from other depot in the country and submit necessary document to government agencies like PPPRA, DPR, PPMC etc.
• Generate RRR Code on remita platform for payment of weekly loading of PMS and AGO from government depot across the country. Also Receive offer letter for AGO and PMS from oil marketers
• Allocate AGO and PMS to different stations across the country. Education
11/2016 - 9/2018
Gateway ICT Polytechnic, Saapade, Ogun State.
Higher National Diploma (HND) in computer Science
10/2011 - 10/2013
The Polytechnic, Ibadan, Oyo State.
Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Computer Science. Languages
Available upon request
Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)