Mechanical Engineer passionate about automotive and renew- able energy engineering. Would like to be a part of highly mo- tivated team working on either manufacturing automobile engi- neering subsystems or designing energy-eﬃcient machinery. Work Experience
Design and Engineering Intern, DeusExVolt Electric Private Limited, Hydrabad, Telangana.
Working to create and implement technical products and systems
- Follow standard practices and procedures in analysing situations or data . Aiding with the business and economics side of the company.
Backup Service Engineer Microland, Bengaluru
Worked with international clients Serco Group plc and Sungard Avail- ability Services in delivering data center backup and recovery solutions. Possess hands-on experience on various COTS backup and recov- ery tools. Few include: Actiﬁo - for enterprise cloud management, Dell EMC Avamar - for virtualized environments and Unitrends - for enterprise backup and continuity.
CNC Drilling Operator Circuit Center, Bengaluru
Worked as CNC drilling operator for PCB where Gerber was given and fed to the machine.
Intern Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML), Bengaluru Experienced viewing the assembling of metro rail coaches and the associated testing activity at the BEML factory.
Intern Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru Worked on a ﬁnished project from ISRO. CFD analysis was conducted on the air nozzle ejector.
Q email@example.com 1/3
2014–2018 Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, VTU SJB Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
Percentage – 73.91
2012–2014 Pre-University Course (PUC), PCMCs, State Jyothy Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bengaluru.
Percentage – 59.16
2011–2012 10th, Science, CBSE
Delhi Public School South, Bengaluru.
Percentage – 74.1
IJERAT, 2016 Published a technical paper titled “Development of Embroidery Hoop Stand".
IRJET, 2018 Published a technical paper titled “Automatic Center Stand for Motorcycle".
IJCTT, 2018 Published a technical paper titled “Design and Implementation of Remote Data Possession Checking Protocol using Homomorphic Hash Fuction for Cloud Data".
– May 2018
Automatic Centre Stand for Motorcycle
Developed the project with an idea to address a couple of trivial challenges while dealing with the motorcycle’s centre stand - to apply the center stand and to reduce the parking diﬃculties. Designed and implemented a battery-driven linear actuator to serve the propose. Served as team lead in the team of six.
– May 2017
Flapping Wing Mechanism Ornithopter
Took the dimensions of the eagle and designed the replica of one of the similar ﬁnished projects using AutoCAD. Successfully made an eagle looking model.Served as a team member in the team of four. Technical Skills
Programming - Exposure to the C language.
Software - Exposure to CATIA, AutoCAD, 3DS Max and Solid Edge. Achievements
- Won the ﬁrst place in Volley ball competitions organized by Jyothy Institute of Technology, Bengaluru in 2013. 98, Sri Vijaya, 20th Cross, KR Layout JP Nagar, 6th Phase, Bengaluru - 560078, India Æ +91-968******* • Ó (080-********
Q firstname.lastname@example.org 2/3
- Lead the team to successfully design and publish the student magazine of SJB institute of technology, Bengaluru in 2015. Extracurricular
- Served as an NSS volunteer at Delhi Public School in 2011.
- Participated in National Conference on Emerging Trends in En- gineering Management in JSS Academy of Technical Education, Bengaluru in 2016.
- Attended workshop on Introduction to Electric Vehicles Tech- nology from Skill Lync in 2019.
Q email@example.com 3/3