PMI-ACP, CAPM, Project+, PSM I
**** ****** ** ***** *******, SC, 29841
B.A. Sociology/Business Administration Minor
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
Professional Scrum Master I
Agile-oriented project management professional and military veteran with 10+ years of experience driving initiatives across multiple industries, including SaaS, social services, criminal justice, and government. Proven knowledge of project lifecycle, pilot implementation, and stakeholder engagement. Aiming to leverage my skills to successfully fill the Project Manager role at your company.
CHIEF PROJECT OFFICER
Spirit, Inc., Port Orange, FL / Apr 2019 – Present
· Develop project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, systems information, specifications, schedules, and staffing.
· Assess current or future customer needs and priorities through communicating directly with customers, conducting surveys, or other methods.
· Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
· Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
· Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
Spirit, Inc., Port Orange, FL / Jun 2018 – Apr 2019
· Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
· Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel.
· Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
· Negotiate with project stakeholders or suppliers to obtain resources or materials.
· Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects.
· Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
Spirit, Inc., Port Orange, FL / Mar 2017 – Jun 2018
· Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
· Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
· Confer with delivery team to design system and obtain information on project limitations and capabilities.
· Determine system performance standards.
· Design and direct software system testing and validation procedures.
· Train users to use new or modified equipment.