Seeking a challenging and rewarding position within a growing & esteemed organization in which I may utilize my knowledge and skills and thus explore the potential. I desire a position within an organization where continual education, achievement and growth are emphasized.
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering From Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (2012-2015) with 68%.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from SBTET AP (2008-2012) with 58%
From Board of Secondary Education (2007-2008) with 76%.
Auto CAD, HAP 4.5, E-20 Load Form, Mc Quay Duct Sizer
MS OFFICE, WINDOWS XP, WINDOWS 7 & 8.
Fast learner, Adapt well to changes and pressures in workplace.
Work effectively with diverse groups of people.
Ambitious, hardworking and committed to excellence.
Capable of Designing & Drafting HVAC Systems for Construction Industry.
Able to Design HVAC System Services for any given project.
Expert in AutoCAD drafting & Shop Drawing for HVAC Systems.
Ability to handle Site Erection/Inspection of HVAC Systems.
Expertise in all editions of windows & MS Office
Experience in Qatar (3 months)
ALMOAYYED AIR CONDITIONING W.L.L. M/S AL-ASMAKH
FACILITIES MANAGMENT QATAR.
Designation : Facility Engineer.
Period : July 2019 - October 2019
Role : HVAC Maintenance Engineer
Responsibilities And Duties
• Supervising all the Maintenance, planning and scheduling.
• Supervising and scheduling the Planned Preventive Maintenance.
• Supervising and scheduling the Reactive Maintenance. Contact Information
House No- 9-20-803,
Name: Shaik Rasheed
Father’s Name: Shaik Afzal
D.O.B: 7th August 1991
Marital Status: Married
Passport No: N 4819767
English, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu
Page 2 of 2
• Ensuring the common area facilities for the tenants.
• Supervising and handling team (Over time, vacation and basic requirements).
• Utilizing the budgets within the limits.
• Conducting meeting with the Client and Sub-Contractors.
• Quoting and tendering ( sub contractor and client ).
• Supervising subcontractors work.
• Deals with sub-contractors payments.
• Handling Monthly Reports.
• Site inspection will carry as per the schedule.
Experience in India (5 years)
VIJETHA CONSTRUCTION LTD, HYDERABAD.
Designation : Mechanical Engineer.
Period : April 2014- June 2019
Role : HVAC Engineer
Responsibilities And Duties
• Heat load calculation using CARRIER E20 and HAP 4.5 software.
• Calculation of duct design following SMACNA and DW144 duct design using Mc Quay duct sizer software.
• Selection of equipment like FCU's, AHU's, Chillers, Pumps etc, on the basis of Heat Load calculations.
• Design the Pipe Sizing for the chilled water system using Mc Quay Pipe sizer.
• Quantity take of using MS excel.
• Preparing the Schematic drawing for the project HVAC System Ducting and Chilled Water piping.
• Pump Head Calculation for the selection of Pump.
• Static Pressure Calculation.
• Preparing the Shop drawings for HVAC works in coordination with architectural, structural and ID layouts.
• Preparation of Daily Project Report at site and Updating Project Manager on the status of the project.
• Prepare the method of statement and risk assessment for all maintenance activities.
• Coordinate with other MEP trades for proper execution of HVAC services.
• Supervise installation of HVAC services leading group of supervisors, foreman, technicians and helpers.
• Preparation of materials submittals for consultant approval.
• Coordinate with client representatives for approval of works and materials.
I do hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Date: Sincerely Yours
Place: ( Shaik Rasheed )