Young dynamic Mechanical Engineer looking for an opportunity in Design and Development. I have gained proficiency in AutoCAD 2D/ 3D modelling, Revit MEP, Ansys workbench and have a passion for Design and Development. Looking to utilize my skills to contribute to the success of the organization KEY HIGHLIGHTS AND SKILLS:
• A quick learner
• Ability to adapt to the changing situation and work under pressure
• Good Team Player
• Good Communication, Listening & Leadership Skill
• Task Oriented
• Confident to take up Challenge
B.E P.A College of Engineering, Mangalore 60% VTU passing 2018 PUC St Aloysius College, Mangalore 73% Pre-University Board, Karnataka
Kerala Samajam, Mangalore
CFD Analysis on the Effect of Fluid on Demand Winglet on the Aerodynamic Performance of the Wing. The main objective of this project is to study about the winglet design and its contribution in reducing induced drag over aircraft wing.
• Mechanical winglets are permanent fixtures
• We propose an on demand fluidic winglet
• The effect of the span wise injection on the aerodynamic performance of the wing is studied when the injection velocity is greater than inlet velocity and vice versa. AHAMMED RIZA
Contact No: +91-897*******
Email ID : email@example.com
Branch : Mechanical Engineering
Address : Mangalore, Karnataka
• Attended 'aeromodelling workshop conducted by team challengers held at Sahyadri College Of Engineering And Management, Mangalore.
• Participated in 'aero club aloft as a 'Co-Lead and has done exceptional work in the college during the year 2016-17.
• Participated in national level inter college it fest at St. Aloysius College, Mangalore.
• Secured first place in 'Independence Day Football Match' conducted by Rosario College Of Management Studies, Mangalore.
• Organized a blood donation drive in Mangalore with more than 100 people participation. INTERNSHIPS AND WORKSHOPS
Aero-Modelling workshop conducted by Team Challengers Professional SAE ( Society of Automotive Engineering USA ), certified RC planes & Quad-copter Designing Team ) at Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangalore.
SolidEDGE / WORKS, REVET MEP (HVAC/ELE/PLU), AutoCAD (2D/3D), ANSYS RESEARCH
Research student at PACE incubation Centre on Computational Fluid Dynamics
(CFD),Aerodynamic performance of the Aeroplane wing by CFD, Machine Drawing on Mechanical Engineering Machine.
• Sports- (Football, Cricket), Travelling, Study on Coffee and Spices Plantation PERSONAL DETAILS
• Fathers Name : ABDUL KHADER
• DOB : 19
• Nationality : Indian
• Language known : English, Hindi, Kannada &, Malayalam
• Marital Status : Single
• Passport : Yes
Declaration: I hereby declare that the above information furnished is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.