Diether Mikel Juarez Campo
Address: Taran Subdivision, Kidapawan City
Dynamic and motivated professional with a proven record of generating and building relationships, designing educational strategies, and coaching individuals to success. Skilled in building cross-functional teams, demonstrating exceptional communication skills, and making critical decisions during challenges. Adaptable and transformational leader with an ability to work independently, creating effective presentations, and developing opportunities that further establish organizational goals.
● Central Mindanao College (CMC)
● Kidapawan City National High School (KCNHS)
High School Diploma
● Colegio De Kidapawan (CDK)
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (Undergraduate) Employment History
● Image Analyst/ Dog Specialist Camfind Phil Inc
-September 2015 - September 2017
● Account Associate Sutherland Global Solutions Inc
-October 2017 – July 2018
● Retention Specialist Flatworld Solutions Inc
-October 2018 – June 2019
- Met with peers for twice-monthly creativity and conflict resolution exercises.
- Gained necessary experience for character and skill development.
- Learned to quickly assess situations and collaborate to find the best practice solutions.