CA. Harshit Sethi
Manak Kunj, Kasera Bazaar, Jhalrapatan, Jhalawar (RJ) - 326023
To pursue a career in corporate world that provides me exposure & enhances my professional skills. I aim to be a result-oriented person & give my level best for the institution I work with. Want to work in a professional environment, where my mental faculties can be put to the best use possible & deliver the expected output.
Academic & Professional Qualifications
• Articleship Training (Feb 2015 - Feb 2018)
Undertook 3 years of article ship training under the guidance and supervision of M/s. Dassani & Associates, Indore. During the training period, I gained exposure in the following areas:
- Carried out statutory audit of various corporates operating in sectors viz. Manufacturing, Trading and Goods Transport.
- Conducted tax audits of various entities engaged in manufacturing, trading as well as service providers.
- Computation of advance tax, preparation & filing of Income-tax returns and TDS returns of corporate & non-corporate assesses.
- Preparation and filling of GST returns.
- Assisted seniors in Internal audit of bank branches.
- Preparation of credit monitoring arrangement (CMA) report, financial follow-up (FFR) report and maximum permissible bank finance (MPBF) report.
• Other Trainings
Management & Communication Skills Course (Apr 2016 & Dec 2018) Learned public communication skills, stage speaking and various personality and professional development skills.
Advanced Information Technology Training Course (Jul 2014 & Jun 2018) Gained sound knowledge in basic computers, MS Office Skills and working on Tally Software. Sr. Exam Institute/University Year Percentage
1 CA-Final Institute of Chartered Accountants of India May 2019 54.88% 2 CA-IPCC Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Nov 2015 51.57% 3 CA-CPT Institute of Chartered Accountants of India June 2013 59.00% 4 B. Com Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore June 2015 74.40% 5 Class XII Lady Anusuiya Singhania Education Centre (CBSE) 2012-13 70.40% 6 Class X Kendriya Vidyalaya Jhalawar Jhalrapatan (CBSE) 2010-11 8.00 CGPA Page 2
CA. Harshit Sethi
• Associated with Charity Organization “Little Hope” in Indore.
• Served as “Prefect” and “House Captain” for 2 consecutive years in High School.
• Participated in mount climbing training program.
• Leader of Scout Guide team in School.
• Participated in National Level Commerce Talent Search Examination in the year 2011.
• Participated in PACE Sports Event in the year 2014.
• Certified by Jim Corbett for participation in All India Environmental Awareness Competition. Hobbies and Interests
• Listening Music
• Gaining Knowledge about the science behind Indian Rituals and Beliefs (especially Jainism) Personal Profile
• Gender : Male
• Date of Birth : April 27,1996
• Father’s Name : Hiralal Sethi
• Father’s Occupation : Business
• Mother’s Name : Sunita Sethi
• Mother’s Occupation : Home Maker
• Marital Status : Single
• Languages Known : Hindi and English
• Strengths : Self-motivated, Friendly, Patient, Hardworking.