862-***-**** linkedin.com/in/parikh-raj firstname.lastname@example.org PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
AT&T Apr 2019 – Present
Data Analyst New Jersey, USA
• Used Teradata SQL for reporting monthly & daily usage trends for IP Toll Free products amounting to $1B.
• Created an automated system for the systematic reporting using Python.
• Created a dashboard for all the customers and their usage using Tableau and Excel. Harrisx The Stagwell Group July 2018 – Dec 2018
Data Science Intern New York, USA
• Designed the automation of Quality Control process for the product team that saved 4-5 days each month.
• Built a data pipeline for the product on Amazon Cloud Services using AWS Lambda, Redshift & S3.
• Created an automated Reporting Dashboard listing the count and types of errors in data collection. Rutgers Business School Sept 2017 - Dec 2017
Graduate Teaching Assistant Newark, USA
• Delivered a range of teaching and assessment activities including tutorials directed towards the delivery of the course related to network optimization, Integer, linear and non linear optimization.
• Regular course administration using online departmental systems like Blackboard.
• Supervised practical work, advised on skills, methods and techniques to assist the transfer of knowledge. Yodalearning Solutions Oct 2016 - April 2017
Customer Insights Analyst Mumbai, India
• Effectively increased website traffic by 28% by using data driven insights acquired by Google Analytics.
• Improved the website ranking by using Search Engine Optimization resulting in increased sales.
• Created and maintained various monthly and weekly reports and prepared KPI dashboards. EDUCATION
Rutgers University, Rutgers Business School December 2018 Master of Information Technology & Analytics New Jersey, USA Relevant coursework: Business Data Management, Data Analysis & Decision Making, Python Methodologies, Business Analytics Programming, Web Analytics, Data Mining, Business Forecasting, Regression Analysis. University of Mumbai May 2016
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Telecommunications Mumbai, India ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Prediction of Housing Rates
• Used Numpy and Pandas to perform data pre-processing & data cleaning techniques on the dataset
• Predicted the housing rates of California using Multiple Regression.
• Regression and Visualization was done using Jupyter Notebook Re-admission Rate Prediction of Diabetic Patients
• Predicted the re-admission rate of diabetic patients based on historical healthcare dataset.
• Used machine learning techniques like Bagging and Boosting in statistical software – R. SKILLS
Machine Learning: Regression, Predictive Modeling, Hypothesis testing, Classification & Clustering algorithms Statistical Programming Languages: Python, R, SPSS Data & Analytics Tools: Google Analytics, Jupyter Notebook, Tableau, RStudio, MS Office Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Amazon Redshift, MS Access CERTIFICATIONS
Advanced Web Analytics Certification Training, Simplilearn, December 2017