IOS SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Email id: email@example.com
• 6+ years of development experience in Mobile technology with progressive and robust experience in Object-oriented technologies.
• Excellent knowledge in developing enterprise mobile applications and experience with provisioning and publishing applications in app store with working knowledge of Apple publishing procedures and App review process.
• Proficient knowledge of programming experience in Objective-C and Swift Strong Object oriented programming and developing using design architectures MVC, MVVM and Knowledge on MVP.
• Good experience in iOS development activities like project estimations, expertise building, and mobile solution analysis.
• Strong experience in developing mobile applications from Scratch with iOS and excellent knowledge in developing applications for iPhone/iPAD/Universal using modules like UI Kit, GPS(Core Location), Map Kit, Camera API’s, Web Services (SOAP /JSON), Gestures, NS Thread, APNS, Event Kit, NS Operation Queue, Cocoapods
• Strong Debugging and Troubleshooting skills and excellent knowledge in Code Analysis and Performance Tuning using Instruments.
• Sound knowledge of interacting with web service APIs, JSON, and XML BLE.
• Ability to create application flow using Storyboards.
• Experience working with Swift 3.0. Bridging Objective-C and Swift together.
• Enthusiastic and adaptive of new technologies with strong technical, analytical, and problem solving skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
• Working experience on Native and Hybrid applications
• Strong understanding of iOS provisioning portals (certificates, developer and distribution profiles).
• Working experience GCD, ARC, XC Test,
• Experienced in using UIK it, Foundation, Core Graphics, Map Kit, TDD
• Knowledge on Push Notification Implementation in iOS SDK, Core Data and Cocoa Touch, Address Book, Bluetooth
• Expertise in Managing memory, Location Services, Language Translation, Graph
• Knowledge of iTunes Connect and Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines.
• Good experience with SQLite Database and Debug skills
• Good development experience in building APP using re-usable code or with optimized solution.
• Knowledge on Social Network Integration, Cross Platform (mono touch), java
• Excellent communication, organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
• Experienced in working with Jenkins, Mint, Tortoise SVN, and Subversion version control systems.. Knowledge on git
APPS STORE LINK:
Client: Wells Fargo
Role: IOS Developer Aug 2015 – Till
TRANSMIT: Currently working on Authentication project where user can authenticate using TouchID/FaceID, Eye Scan. App development is done with swift programming language.Used thirdparty SDK for enroll and Authentication Process.
soft token where user can fetch RSA keys from app thus eliminating need of using hardware token device . App development is done with swift programming language. Here we used JSON parsing. Dev environment is iOS 10 and Xcode 8 with constant upgrade to latest versions.
BIOMETRICS: Main purpose of this project is enrolling and authentication process is done with eye scan. Some of the app development is done with swift programming language. Here we used JSON parsing .Worked on CEO Mobile app bug fixing. Dev environment is iOS 10 and Xcode 8 with constant upgrade to latest versions
For app development technologies used are swift, objective –c, core animation, and third party sdks
• Helped developed and maintain application using Xcode 6 throught 10 and iOS 8 through 10, Eclipse.
• Evaluated approaches to the mobile application platforms, with components including various Google services and third-party platforms/frameworks.
• Helped in migrating part of code From Objective-c to Swift and implemented new classes in swift 3.0
• Responsible for implementing banking feature.
• Developing features like Remember Me, Soft-Token, Image Capture to allow user to easily access features like remembering his credentials, viewing his secure token and uploading checks.
• Created View Controllers both programmatically and through Interface Builder.
• Worked with existing as well as custom/open source frameworks such as INAuth, KOFAX, EyeVerify.
• Developing Biometrics authentication feature which allows user to authenticate using their eyes both in iOS and Android.
• Heavy use and implementation of protocols, delegates, notifications for iOS and listeners and runnables
• Extensive usage of UIWebView and WKWebView for iOS and WebView and fragmentation for Android with its delegate methods and data sources.
• Implemented custom Views and Dialogs throughout application.
• Extensive use of singleton and web service response classes for storing of data.
• Heavy use of API calls deeply revolving around the use of JSON responses and encrypted data.
• Implement classes with threads, completion blocks and asynchronous calls to update views.
• Implemented classes to allow secure keychain access for secure data storage.
• Worked first hand with tester to fix bugs and coding issues.
• Used Xcode Instruments for testing allocations and leaks throughout implemented code.
• Working with Gradle for implementing different flavors for the Application.
• We Use SVN as our repository for code base.
Client: All State
Role: IOS Developer April 2015- July 2015
Location: Northbrook, IL
Pay As You Drive: Is a very useful application where user can find his driving details on car drove like sudden breaks, night time journey schedule, miles drove. App features Home, Activity etc... Home Module will show user balance and trip details in graphs like cost per day and miles per hour for recent 7 days trips. Activity module will show selected month wise trip information. More modules will provide FAQ, Feedback and logout functionalities.
For app development technologies used are objective –c, xcode unit test framework
Role: IOS Developer Sep 2011-Nov 2012
Aprima App: Will Answer to the call, and fetch the data from particular client based on the Client ID and load the patient information from a data source, XML file. Either all items or a part equivalent to the user's request will be loaded and sent back to the Client as a XML. In case it's a request for a part of the patient information, the Aprima service will not do the search itself, but will just reference a patient Browser service to perform the search. Another process should there be undertaken too, to decide how items are going to be displayed. This app is desktop and mobile. In this app we will create patient appointment, update. Message creation, call,
Diversinet: Divers net is a building system for Primary care Physicians. It includes list of Cards that means conversations, we can send an attachment to the conversation and reply also. Multiple attachments we can send using photo library or take a picture. Delete functionality to delete an attachment
Role: IOS Developer Nov 2010-Aug 2011
Walgreens: Walgreens application allows you to Refill prescriptions from your account history or simply by entering your prescription number. Get a text alert when your prescription is ready for pickup. Refill Pick up, capture a prescription bar code from your phone and have your refill ready to pick up. Find a flu shot will help you find the nearest Walgreens or Take care Clinic. Order prints directly from your iPhone, upload photos to your Walgreens and face book accounts by using Photo. Browse your local weekly Ad and see all our sales before you shop and allows adding the items you want from weekly Ad to a shopping list and then email it to yourself.
Kraft: This application allows the users to scout the information about various products; users need to register their credentials once to track their identity. User able to send a report with front, back, other and barcode scanning by using camera and able to enter the store address, description about the product and voice notes. User also able to save the reports in drafts and can send the report from the draft. After submitting the report user able to the Shields based on the number of submitted reports
Role: IOS Developer Aug 2010– Oct 2010
Apples’n’Berries: Apples‘n’Berries (AnB) is a lightweight Enterprise Mobility solution that is robust, with enterprise-class security and cross-platform support. AnB allows your executives and employees to make timely decisions by participating in workflow and approval processes within enterprise applications from their iPhone devices. It includes purchase order, purchase requisition and purchase order approval or rejection. It shows notification after successful approval or rejection process.
Employer: Bluepal Software solutions
Technical Team Member June 2009 – July 2010
Zoho: Zoho Invoice is easy-to-use online invoicing software that creates, modify and delete invoices. The application contains various modules like Customers, Estimates, Expenses, etc. Zoho Invoice helps you send invoices of your projects; customer expenses receive payments and track the overall business quickly and efficiently.
Golf Rules: Golf Rules is an Iphone application which describes rules of Golf Game. The rules of golf are a set of regulations and procedures by which the sport of golf should be played.
Dictionary: A well designed English dictionary application for iPhone & iPod Touch. Provides you the meaning of the words you input and Provides synonyms for given words Dictionary is Dictionary. Also email functionality
ItoDo: iToDo caters to iPhone and iPod Touch to manage your pending tasks. This application lets you quickly add or edit To Do items along with the description; it also allows users to mark the finished items. It also allows you to email them to self or others
iLists : iLists help user track their important lists handy. You can use iLists to track any list that you wish maintain. Couple of use cases are the albums you wish to purchase, house hold items to be purchased over the weekend, points to be discussed during an important phone call, friends and relatives to meet when you visit home next time, etc. With its easy-to-use interface, iLists makes maintaining lists a simple and wonderful experience. iLists allows you to manage multiple lists, add items to an existing list, edit items, mark items as completed and delete items. It also allows you to email the items in a list.
Master of Computer Science (M.S.C) from Kasturba Gandhi Women’s College affiliated to Osmania University.
Bachelor of Science (B.S.C., With Mathematics, Electronics, and Computer Science) from Siddhartha Degree College affiliated to Osmania University