Shadab Ahmad Khan
Power Supply QA/QC-Electrical Engineer
Highly motivated and qualified pro-active QA/QC Engineer with over 12 years extensive experience in all areas of construction in Electrical engineering works such as Metro and High speed Railway, Infrastructure, High-rise Buildings, Towers (Residential cum commercial) projects.Have a strong background in Technical Aspects of Construction Industry gained through active exposure to a diverse range of Construction and Management functions. Having experience mainly in substations work,power supply, Fire alarm, Telephone, CCTV etc. we have accomplished 48 substation in riyadh metro ensuring the installation/quality related activities of MV, LV, DC Traction Auxiliary Power supply equipment and cables. Personal Info
Hafsabint Umar Street, Rawdah,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Distt-Siddharth Nagar, Uttar
Place of birth
Date of birth
December 25, 1982
QMS Lead Auditor
Jan 2017 -
Power Supply QA/QC-Electrical Engineer
Ensure installation & inspection of Equipment’s such as MV/LV Switchgears, Auxiliary And Traction Transformers, SLVDB’s, HESOP, Traction Protection board; Automation Control Cubicle, Marshalling Cabinet, Fiber patch panel & cable such as Medium voltage cable, LV cable,Traction DC cable, Control Cable, Fiber optic cable and Ethernet Cable etc. are installed as per approved ITPs, Checklist, Method statement, shop drawing and the Supplier recommendations. Performing the different type of test for cables and equipment, insulation test, megger,Continuity test and splices test for Ethernet and fiber optic etc.
Perform regular checks for Measuring Instruments & Tools used at site by the Sub Contractors are within the calibration dates.
To perform Material Inspection Request (MIR) with Consultant as per the approved Quality Plan.
To perform daily surveillance with RAMPED at site to ensure whether all Electrical Activities are executed as per approved Specifications, Shop Drawings with latest revisions and approved Method Statements.
To lead a team of QA/QC Inspectors in performing site surveillance, Internal
& External IRF’s in order to improve project quality performances through various Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
Assisting Quality Manager by providing Quality Reports and maintaining all Quality Registers.
To prepare & perform Inspection Request (IRF) with Consultants for Installation of Cable Trays/Ladders, Equipment’s, MV/LV/FO/Ethernet Cable Pulling & Termination, etc.
To attend Sub contractor performance evaluation meetings on a monthly basis to analyze Reliability, Productivity & Proactivity of Sub Contractors.
To issue Internal NCR’s for any non-conformity noticed at site. To check the Corrective & Containment actions are implemented within the target close out date.
Input result of Inspections/Observations into the web-based inspection recording system in timely manner.
• Assist Quality audit upon request.
Prepare Installation Acceptance Test (IAT) Report after completion of all IRF’s before handing over the Technical Rooms to Testing & Commissioning dept.
Attending Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT), and Site Acceptance Tests (SAT).
Hindi & Urd
Jul 2002 - Jul 2006
Uttar Pradesh Teachnical
Bacherlor of Technology in Electrical
Watching news, movies
Fishing & Swimming
May 2008 -
Saudi Oger Ltd
1. Perform inspections and tests as required by the discipline all Electrical & Instrumentation installation activities at site.2. Review and Monitor inspection / test reports and maintain the QA/QC files related to assignment.3. Assist with tracking and logging Non-Conformance Reports, Quality / Productivity Improvement Reports. Coordination with the Project dept. at site to close the raised NC's4. Implementation of quality plan for the assigned project, which include inspection, testing and proper documentation.5. Very good knowledge of the electrical and Instrumentation drawings.6. Perform proactive surveillance inspection to minimize or avoid discrepancy and non- conformance rectification cost and time7. Ensure the effective coordination with the client related to Site inspection, testing activities and documentation8. Maintain all Quality Control Report9. Making of internal punch list for incomplete works and to submit to site manager and the project manager for further action plan with routine follow up for closure.10. Calibration of the testing equipment and records maintenance at site
11. Participating in the Internal/External site Audits. Major Projects executed in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) 1. Project:Saari Villa, Jeddah,Client: Private Project, Design and Supervising Consultant: Rashid Engineering
2. Al Zaher Palace, Jeddah:Client: Royal Protocol (Government Project), Design and Supervising Consultant: Al Shatry 3. King Abdullah Wakf Project, Madinah:Client: WAQF, Design and Supervising Consultant: Omrania
4. Haramain High Speed Railway Project, Jeddah:Client: SRO (Saudi Railway Organization)Design and Supervising Consultant: Dar Al-Handasah Aug 2006 -
Site Electrical Engineer
Omaxe limited, India
• Planning & scheduling all the Electrical Works • Arranging and managing man power efficiently to execute the work on schedule.• Procuring all the approved materials as per site requirements.• Execution of all Internal & external electrical works.• Installation of LV & MV Panels, Ring Main Units, Transformers, MV Switch Gears and its termination.• Coordinating with civil department on daily basis for distribution of electrical work as per civil program.• Providing technical advice to site staff for proper site execution.• Preparing weekly report and monthly report as per work progress at site.• Coordinating with Consultant for submission of electrical drawings and getting approval.• Submission of inspection request for installation of electrical services.• Assisting QC Department in Executing Final Testing & Commissioning and handing over of project
Jun 2019 Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor ISO:9001-2015 IRCA. Oct 2010 Saudi Council of Engineers.
Feb 2018 Railway Safety-Alstom
Sep 2018 Rail Discovery-Alstom
Feb 2018 On Time Delivery-Alstom
Feb 2017 High Risk Activities - Alstom