Toledo, OH *****
Seeking a Director of Rehabilitation position utilizing pertinent skills to provide comprehensive and compassionate therapy services.
Skills & Abilities
• Over 8 years experience as Physical Therapist Assistant
• Current Ohio, Michigan, and Hawaii PTA License
• Communication: Demonstrated ability to communicate with the patients, families, physicians and co-workers regarding treatment plans and interventions.
September 2018-Current Therapy Program Manager
Addison Heights, Maumee OH
Encore Rehabilitation service
November 2011-2018 PTA
June 2017- September 2018 Therapy Program Manager/ Currently PRN
Echo Manor, Pickerington OH/ Medioldge of Monroe, Monroe MI
• Helped PT in the treatment of patients
• Took part in patient screenings
• Attended facility meetings
Responsible for PPS tracking, scheduling therapists, and ensuring that therapy team meets efficiency standards while providing appropriate therapy services.
Responsible for quarterly screening of LTC residents
Implementation of part B programing to address resident needs and maintain appropriate case mix.
November 2013-July 2014 PRN
The Rehabilitation and Health Center of Gahanna, Columbus OH
• Assist the Physical Therapist in implementing the patient’s treatment plan
• Implement treatment plan derived from the interpretation of the assessment
• Document and file all patient related activities
Professional Skills Institute 2008-2010
Physical Therapy Assistant Program, AAS
Consistently report to physical therapist, patient progress/status to allow for updated of goals and modifications by physical therapist of treatment program.
Work cooperatively with peers to contribute to the overall productivity of the team.
Current Ohio PTA License
Current Michigan PTA License
Current Hawaii PTA License