Abu Hasoor Ahmed
To secure position in a well established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship and to obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background and ability to work well with people.
I am reliable hardworking and well organized man with matured decision making capabilities. I would comfortably discharge my duties either on my own or as part of a team.
• Having excellent communication skills in English, Hindi and Malayalam
• Proficient in basics of computer
• Highly motivated, organized and disciplined
MFAR Constructions Pvt.Ltd
• Method for Reinforcement
• Method for Concrete
• Method for Formwork
• AutoCAD-2015 (2D-3D) (07/2017 – 08/2017)
• Internship certificate (07/2018 – 08/2018)
• Industrial Automation Technology Training (Feb2017 / May2017) ACADEMIC PROFILE
Mangalore Institute of
Mangalore university May 2014
SSLC Little Star Indian School
SOFTWAR E SKILLS
• MS EXCEL
Title: Reliability Analysis of an Educational Building by Conducting Live Load Survey Description:
• Statistical Analysis of the data obtained from the live load survey on the educational building.
• Examination of an abnormal load intensity in educational building. ACTIVITIES
• Attended 10 days of Extensive Survey camp as a part of the curriculum in Durga Village, Karkala.
• Attended Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp held by Entrepreneurship Development Cell, MITE.
• Underwent Finishing School Program on Building Construction Practices & Safety in Construction organized by the Department of Civil Engineering, MITE.
• Represented inter collegiate Football tournament held at Mangalore university
Name : Abu Hasoor Ahmed
D. O. B : 10 May 1995
Father’s Name : Ahmed
Address : Khadar Manzil
I, Abu Hasoor Ahmed, declare that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and nothing has been concealed or distorted.
Abu Hasoor Ahmed