MD QUASID RABBANI
New delhi - 110093
Seeking a challenging position with growth potentials in a progressive organization that offers opportunities for advancement and good returns, looking forward to work as a Mechanical Engineer to utilize my qualifications and experience in the field of MEP Engineering in general HVAC system, Project planning & Control Management in particular.
TOTAL EXPERIENCE: 2 YEARS
COMPANY NAME : KDBS PVT LTD.
DESIGNATION : Jr. ENGINEER
PERIOD : July 2015 to January2017
PLACE : MUMBAI
• Responsibilities of Installations of HVAC Systems, Including Drafting of HVAC Systems, Ducting, Supply, Returns, Air Handling Unit, and all related work at site.
• Maintain of Paper of at site (Daily Report, Progress report, Planning Report to Under supervision of Project Manager).
• Maintain of Manpower unit and guide them before installations.
• Take care of all equipments related to HVAC like VRF(Variable Refrigerant Flow) Systems.
• Advise the Project Director of any technical aspects of the mechanical services that may affect construction progress, e.g. quality or snagging.
• Continually review the contractor’s construction schedule during the progress of site works with regards to MEP services and report to the project Director on the same.
• Manage the day to day work of the MEP team.
• In conjunction with the document controller, ensure that the filing/logging of the MEP documentation is undertaken in line with the project handbook and continually monitor the same.
• Review Contractor’s installation method statements.
• Review Contractor’s shop drawings against the design [tender] drawings for compliance with the design intent and return to Project Director with appropriate comments / approval within the specified contractual period (normally 10 working days).
• Review Contractor’s proposed sub contractor(s) associated with the engineering works from a technical standpoint
• Undertake general project site observation / inspection of the mechanical services works for Contractor’s adherence to the approved shop drawings and Consultant’s specification, good working practices and construction schedule.
• Monitor and promote health and safety on the site. Record and report any breaches to the Project Manager. If required stop the construction works if unsafe practices are being followed.
• Undertake prior review of Contractor’s proposed mechanical system testing & commissioning method. ACADMIC QUALIFICATION
Examination Year University/Board Institute Marks
HSC 2011 C.B.S.E ST.XAVIERS JR /SR
SSC 2009 C.B.S.E ST.XAVIER’S JR/SR
• NTPC.Ltd, Singrauli(M.P) in 2013
• BHARAT WAGON & ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED, Muzaffarpur(BIHAR) in 2014 EXTRA CURRICULAR ACYIVITIES
• Participated in AUTONEX WORKSHOP in 2014 conducted by IISC Bangalore on automobile mechanics & IC engine.
• SOLIDWORKS SOFTWARE conducted by CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd COMPUTER SKILLS
• Familiar with general computer environment in XP, windows etc.
• MS office: Word & Excel.
Name : MD QUASID RABBANI
Date of Birth : 14-04-1994
Marital Status : Single
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Language Proficiency : English, Hindi & Urdu
Permanent Address : Dhobi gali, Teenkothia, Pakkisarai Jail road, Chandwara,, Bihar - 842 001
Residence No. +91-895*******
I hereby declare that the information mentioned above is true at the best of my knowledge. Place: -
Date: - MD QUASID RABBANI